Anmeldelser (782)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. april 2022

Cette application pour avoir testé toutes les autres dans ce domaine est la meilleure pour le prix c'est juste donné

Men's Cut
Frankrig
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
6. marts 2023

Incredible product, super easy to use and integrate with Shopify and the customer support was awesome, super responsive and helped every step of the way. Highly recommend!

Joyful Dirt Organics
TrustApps svarede 6. marts 2023

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

9. marts 2023

I needed help importing reviews from another platform and trust reviews made it a smooth and easy transaction.

LunarEssence
TrustApps svarede 9. marts 2023

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

18. april 2023

I am just starting with this app but so far the customer service has been spectacular. Aarav got online quickly and helped me set up the app and even tried to help me with my previous app that closed for business without warning. Hopefully I will have a good and long relationship wit this app.

Rainforest Chica
TrustApps svarede 18. april 2023

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

21. oktober 2023

Customer service is excellent, was having trouble installing and they installed it for me in a few quick minutes. Happy Customer so far

Sarah Henderson Art
Irland
TrustApps svarede 24. oktober 2023

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.

22. marts 2023

sympa qualité/prix

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ellvys
Schweiz
TrustApps svarede 22. marts 2023

Merci d'avoir laissé une évaluation positive et d'avoir choisi notre application pour optimiser votre boutique Shopify. Nous sommes ravis de faire partie de votre histoire de réussite !

7. april 2023

Full marks for the app. I love their patience and desire to accommodate their customers. I will 1000% recommend this app. Thank you

Nubian D'vaz
Trinidad og Tobago
TrustApps svarede 7. april 2023

25. oktober 2023

Excellent App, Customer service are very responsive to help with any setup issues. App is easy to integrate and looks very professional on our site. Highly recommend

JOEE HOME SCENTS
Storbritannien
36 minutter bruger appen
TrustApps svarede 27. oktober 2023

Vos commentaires positifs nous tiennent à cœur ! Nous sommes ravis que notre application et notre support clientèle aient aidé votre entreprise à réussir, et nous sommes impatients de continuer à vous offrir un excellent service.

10. juni 2023

customer service is actually incredible, under 1 minute response time and solved my issue immediately

Furever Prints
TrustApps svarede 10. juni 2023

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

22. maj 2023

sharoz was a really great help...resolved my issue effortlessly!
recommended app for importing reviews to your shopify store

Cabbiez