Rezensionen (783)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. April 2024

Had some problems installing it myself but contacted Ebrahim through the chat feature and he fixed it in under 10 minutes. Amazing service!!

Noi Publishing
3 monate mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 13. April 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

8. Mai 2024

Customer service was quick and I didn't have to wait for someone to come to my aid. I would gladly recommend this app.

I AM GODDEZZ GEMZ
28 tage mit der App
30. April 2024

My old Shopify Reviews is now retired. I wasn't sure which Product Review app to go with and after researching for a while, I chose TrustReviews and very happy I did. I needed help setting up the app. Ebrahim helped me out right away through their Chat option and within 5 minutes we were up & running. Just outstanding customer service!! I would highly recommend this App for their reasonable price (they have a Free Plan), ease of use and above all their outstanding customer service!! Thanks again..... TheKitchenPantry.com

The Kitchen Pantry
Kanada
Ein tag mit der App
20. April 2024

this app is amazing. we got too much opportunities in free plan. even though the customer support is awesome. 100% recommended

Wow World
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 25. April 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

17. Mai 2024

Seamless User-friendly integration with immediate support. Would recommend!

KAMASARAH
Südafrika
Etwa ein monat mit der App
4. Juli 2024

In my environment, there were some imperfections in the display, but they took good care of it and resolved it.

RUG FOREST
Japan
Etwa ein monat mit der App
1. Mai 2024

I just added TrustReviews to my Shopify store. The customer service was very helpful getting all of my reviews from another app transferred over to the new TrustReview app and getting the widget up and running on our site. Everything looks great on our site and is working well. I really like the layout of the reviews on our website.

Arm's Reach Concepts
Ein tag mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thanks for the kind words. We are always looking to improve our app. Let us know through in-app chat if you have any feature suggestions or feedback.

31. Mai 2024

Very easy to use and the support is super responsive and helpful.

The Mental Wellness Space
8 monate mit der App
10. Juni 2024

Really good app for our website, specially we really want to thanks Ebrahim for the customer service

Kaodi Hair
17 tage mit der App
16. März 2024

Great support, I had been struggling all evening and most of the next morning to get my reviews visible on my website. I opened the chat and got connected with someone straight away who was able to complete this task in a matter of minutes. My website looks so professional with the carousel reviews, I highly recommend this app. 10/10 for customer support

The Antler Candle Company