Rezensionen (782)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. April 2024

Intuitively designed and easy to implement. This app gives mega credibility to my Shopify store! Also customer service was on point!

Jekka Wilde
29 tage mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 27. April 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

10. Juni 2024

Really good app for our website, specially we really want to thanks Ebrahim for the customer service

Kaodi Hair
Vereinigtes Königreich
17 tage mit der App
7. Mai 2024

Ahsan was very helpful with ensuring this app was quickly integrated into my store! This app was installed today and I'm still learning about how to navigate all the features.
So far, Ahsan (TrustReviews) excellent service, professionalism and very responsive actions has been phenomenal!
Service was the best!

Wild Chick Organics
Ein tag mit der App
11. Juli 2024

Shahroz is the best support, quick and effective! Great app for reviews.

EndlessCase
Ungarn
19 tage mit der App
3. April 2024

The app is easy to use and has everything I need. Their customer service team is amazing – they helped me with an issue right away. Highly recommend!

Stelit
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 5. April 2024

20. März 2024

The app is great compared to many others that I've tried. It has more options and features than I expected. Also, customer service is great. They're kind and quickly resolve any issues/questions. I recommend 100%.

Thigh High Tribe
4 monate mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 21. März 2024

4. Juli 2024

Emailed for support and they fixed every single question I had and more. Honestly can't fault their customer service

Bungalow Signs
Australien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
15. April 2024

WoW! The support - right away form the chat icon in the app - is amazing and fast as the speed of light! Ebrahim helped me and solved the problem in only two minutes!
This app was a breeze to intall and configure and import my reviews.
#musthave !

Kapsalon Kontrast Shop
Belgien
29 tage mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 17. April 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

16. April 2024

The app works and looks really well! The support team responses really quick and has been very helpfull so far.

Sofana
Niederlande
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
TrustApps hat geantwortet 20. April 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.

13. Juni 2024

Highly recommoned! They even do all the settings for me when I find them

Ezigoo