Recensioni (782)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 maggio 2024

Customer service was quick and I didn't have to wait for someone to come to my aid. I would gladly recommend this app.

I AM GODDEZZ GEMZ
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 marzo 2024

Great support, I had been struggling all evening and most of the next morning to get my reviews visible on my website. I opened the chat and got connected with someone straight away who was able to complete this task in a matter of minutes. My website looks so professional with the carousel reviews, I highly recommend this app. 10/10 for customer support

The Antler Candle Company
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

30 aprile 2024

My old Shopify Reviews is now retired. I wasn't sure which Product Review app to go with and after researching for a while, I chose TrustReviews and very happy I did. I needed help setting up the app. Ebrahim helped me out right away through their Chat option and within 5 minutes we were up & running. Just outstanding customer service!! I would highly recommend this App for their reasonable price (they have a Free Plan), ease of use and above all their outstanding customer service!! Thanks again..... TheKitchenPantry.com

The Kitchen Pantry
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

this app is amazing. we got too much opportunities in free plan. even though the customer support is awesome. 100% recommended

Wow World
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

1 maggio 2024

I just added TrustReviews to my Shopify store. The customer service was very helpful getting all of my reviews from another app transferred over to the new TrustReview app and getting the widget up and running on our site. Everything looks great on our site and is working well. I really like the layout of the reviews on our website.

Arm's Reach Concepts
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thanks for the kind words. We are always looking to improve our app. Let us know through in-app chat if you have any feature suggestions or feedback.

17 maggio 2024

Seamless User-friendly integration with immediate support. Would recommend!

KAMASARAH
Sudafrica
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

The app is great compared to many others that I've tried. It has more options and features than I expected. Also, customer service is great. They're kind and quickly resolve any issues/questions. I recommend 100%.

Thigh High Tribe
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 21 marzo 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

31 maggio 2024

Very easy to use and the support is super responsive and helpful.

The Mental Wellness Space
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 luglio 2024

In my environment, there were some imperfections in the display, but they took good care of it and resolved it.

RUG FOREST
Giappone
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
5 maggio 2024

I thought I had everything setup correctly but the write review option just wasn't showing up. The app conveniently alerted me to this with a contact us link. The chat bot estimate for time-to-reply was about 34 mins but I was contacted within just a min or two by Sharoz. Sharoz was able to resolve my issue very quickly. I missed a line of code in a product template. He added it and sent a screenshot showing were the change was made.

The issue was resolved in just a couple of minutes.

Service was prompt, professional, polite, and competent.

Thank you!