Recensioni (786)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 maggio 2024

I just added TrustReviews to my Shopify store. The customer service was very helpful getting all of my reviews from another app transferred over to the new TrustReview app and getting the widget up and running on our site. Everything looks great on our site and is working well. I really like the layout of the reviews on our website.

Arm's Reach Concepts
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thanks for the kind words. We are always looking to improve our app. Let us know through in-app chat if you have any feature suggestions or feedback.

4 luglio 2024

Emailed for support and they fixed every single question I had and more. Honestly can't fault their customer service

Bungalow Signs
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2024

this app is amazing. we got too much opportunities in free plan. even though the customer support is awesome. 100% recommended

Wow World
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

5 maggio 2024

I thought I had everything setup correctly but the write review option just wasn't showing up. The app conveniently alerted me to this with a contact us link. The chat bot estimate for time-to-reply was about 34 mins but I was contacted within just a min or two by Sharoz. Sharoz was able to resolve my issue very quickly. I missed a line of code in a product template. He added it and sent a screenshot showing were the change was made.

The issue was resolved in just a couple of minutes.

Service was prompt, professional, polite, and competent.

Thank you!

Elaina Marie Beauty
Circa 9 ore di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

Ahsan was very helpful with ensuring this app was quickly integrated into my store! This app was installed today and I'm still learning about how to navigate all the features.
So far, Ahsan (TrustReviews) excellent service, professionalism and very responsive actions has been phenomenal!
Service was the best!

Wild Chick Organics
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2024

Highly recommoned! They even do all the settings for me when I find them

Ezigoo
Regno Unito
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

Intuitively designed and easy to implement. This app gives mega credibility to my Shopify store! Also customer service was on point!

Jekka Wilde
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 27 aprile 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

15 aprile 2024

WoW! The support - right away form the chat icon in the app - is amazing and fast as the speed of light! Ebrahim helped me and solved the problem in only two minutes!
This app was a breeze to intall and configure and import my reviews.
#musthave !

Kapsalon Kontrast Shop
Belgio
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 17 aprile 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.

16 marzo 2024

Great support, I had been struggling all evening and most of the next morning to get my reviews visible on my website. I opened the chat and got connected with someone straight away who was able to complete this task in a matter of minutes. My website looks so professional with the carousel reviews, I highly recommend this app. 10/10 for customer support

The Antler Candle Company
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TrustApps ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

3 aprile 2024

The app is easy to use and has everything I need. Their customer service team is amazing – they helped me with an issue right away. Highly recommend!

Stelit