Recensies (783)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 juni 2024

Great app and customer service! was able to chat quickly with Shahroz who helped me make all the updates and customizations I wanted to make so the widget would match my website. He even added custom CSS :)

the coronado club
3 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

I love that this business is a small business lol. whenever you need help, it takes them a couple minutes to respond. this app is super easy to use and would recommend to everyone!!!

AddaBangXtensions
3 maanden gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

Amazing App, clean look and easy to use--and even better support, who are hands on and will actually practically help you than just direct you to some information page.

Cute & Strong
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bewerkt 28 mei 2024

TrustReviews has been a game-changer for our Shopify store! The seamless integration and user-friendly interface made setup a breeze. We love the customizable widgets and the ability to import reviews from CSV. The automatic email reminders are a fantastic feature, helping us gather more reviews effortlessly. The customer support is top-notch, especially Ebrahim and Ahsan always responsive and helpful. Overall, TrustReviews has significantly boosted our store’s credibility and sales. Highly recommend it to any Shopify merchant looking to enhance their customer trust and engagement!

ProHerb
Spanje
6 mei 2024

The TrustReview star jumped in FAST and got my store setup. It replaced another review app that my customers complained about not working. Happy Happy here!

G-Daddy Baits
13 juni 2024

the customer service is top notch. I have been using another review app on my other website but this one is better!

Art Shades
5 juli 2024

Trust reviews is a very intuitive app, very useful and you can solve any problems with their customer service, anytime. proud of my subscription!

Wavyhair
9 mei 2024

We signed up for the help with reviews, through TrustApp. We had to contact the help center for the setting up process. Shahroz was amazing. Not only did he answer questions we needed answers to. He fixed the issues in a hurry and even suggested other apps to help our start up process.

Harley Cheeks
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

The customer service and the features of this apps are really amazing. Would recommend this to everyone and Mr. Ebrahim from the customer support team is really amazing. He helped me with the issues really fast. Best review app I can say

Abzlabz
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

This is a great app for reviews! I previously used Loox, but wanted a to try another layout and TrustReviews has big customer images and many options for what additional information you want to show on your page. I emailed them and asked for assistance and within 10 minutes my issue was resolved. Was not expecting to hear back until a day after, so I am very happy with this app and the customer support. Highly recommended and will use again.

Serenity Team
TrustApps heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.