Recensies (782)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

Best customer service. No wait for direct contact and solved my problem so quickly! Highly recommend. The reviews look great on our site!

LaSource
23 dagen gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

I have enjoyed using this platform and the support has been awesome! Thanks for the help today from Shahroz.

West Texas Primal Bites
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Since Shopify took away the Product Review app I was in need of a new one. I had backed up my product reviews per Shopify's advice to a CSV file.

I had started a 14 day free trial on the Basic plan and found that the number of reviews allowed to upload was quite small. In the meantime I was having a lot of trouble getting TrustReview to work in my Shopify store.

Starting a chat, I was skeptical about the whole thing ever working for me but I was sent a collaborator request from TrustReview and within 3 hours I was up and running. They did all of the work for me on their side.

Their service was so magnificent that I upgraded my app and now I have all of my previous reviews up and running.

I love the fact that TrustReview automatically sends out review requests to my customers!

High quality product with unmatched service! What's not to love?!?

The Oilerie
1 dag gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

Amazing tech support. So responsive! The app is pretty easy to use so far and I love how you can import Amazon reviews to your website to get real reviews written by real customers. They also even have auto import feature to import newly written Amazon reviews to your site. I like the look and feel the how the reviews are shown and they offer a few different styles to fit your needs.

Wholesome Provisions
5 dagen gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

Amazing! Super easy to use, seamlessly imports product reviews. And the customer service is excellent. I had my problem solved by a human being within minutes. Thank you!!

Your Home But Better
2 maanden gebruiken de app
TrustApps heeft geantwoord 20 april 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

7 mei 2024

Whilst only using this app for less than 24hours, it has been easy to set up, integrate and style.
Customer support were prompt and helpful in a few initial technical questions I had during set up.
Very reasonably priced as well.

Prime100
Australië
20 dagen gebruiken de app
11 juli 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. Their customer support is amazing. They respond quickly (within minutes) and with a real person! Set up was a breeze.

Purple Orchid
7 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Good experience with the team!

We've just downloaded the app as we migrate to a new 2.0 theme and layout. The response from the team has been very fast, and efficient.

Look forward. Thanks again.

The Postbox
India
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TrustApps heeft geantwoord 25 april 2024

25 april 2024

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Shahroz, I was having some difficulty integrating the app into my online store. He sorted my issues straight away, clear communication and got the issue sorted within 2-3 minutes. Thank you 10/10.

Casuals Eighty Nine
Verenigd Koninkrijk
13 dagen gebruiken de app
TrustApps heeft geantwoord 27 april 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

23 april 2024

I reached out to the customer service to add review widgets to my store and they were very responsive and helped me out solve my issue faster. Good service

Canario
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TrustApps heeft geantwoord 27 april 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.