TrustSpot Reviews & Photos

TrustSpot Reviews & Photos

by TrustSpot

Easily collect more store reviews, photos, Q&A and more.

Audi Mods

Excellent all-in-one user generated content system. Easy to automatically collect reviews and user photos, great support team. Thanks guys!

Kra Mart

Was suppose to get back to me with setup assistance, and never did.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app that comes with a price tag.

Prima Perfume

Works perfectly! Thanks so much!

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Would love to rate this a 5 star but I really haven't had a lot of customers respond for giving a revue. Love the fact it is free and really works great.

Freemancave

Moved from Trustpilot to Trustspot. So far our experience is positive. Still continues to be difficult to actually get reviews...

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Pour le moment app à peine installées facile d' installation je continu encore et si on a besoin d'aide ils sont là sans problème bonne équipe encore merci à vous tous

Ejuices1

Absolutely appalling "support". I paid, then went to set it up but become stuck, so I asked a simple question, and I got an answer for a question I never asked. To top it off, I got an email from Bonnie:-

"In regards to your snarky comment about our support: Look what time it is, I'd like to know which companies out there would even respond to your at all, much less do so within 30 minutes when it's past midnight"

Tell me how many business owners would talk to a paying customer like that? Avoid this company like the plague.

Sharons Vintage Jewelry

I love this app! So many of the review apps do not let you have a page that has reviews for your store (they only provide individual product reviews). Since I sell mostly one-of-a-kind items, that kind of review format doesn't work for me. But Trustspot has it set up just the way I like it. It is a great product and they are a great company, totally responsive and easy to work with. (And just got a notice that buyers can now make their review right from the email sent to them -- how terrific!) Also, I encountered zero impact to my site speed, a very important aspect of any app that we add to our site.

Graciewieber

I am so very pleased with the results. The TrustSpot Team delivers excellent Customer Service.

I recommend this App highly.

Previous 1