TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by TrustSpot

Collect Product & Site Reviews, Photos, Videos, Q&A and more.

Swing Design

I moved over to Trustspot from yotpo. At the time yotpo was trying to charge me 15k a year for their review app. Trustspot gave me even more options, such as customer images, at a fraction of the cost of yotpo. I have had very little issues and any requests Trustspot was quick to act on. They also migrated all our yotpo reviews over so we lost no data. I highly recommend their app. You can see on our site we have almost 30k reviews at the time of this post. Very happy with the app.

JumpingCLAY

DO NOT USE. I have asked the company to send me an export of my reviews as we are moving to another provider and they have refused. They have told me ""they do not have a mechanism to do this"", yet 1 year ago they sent me a spreadsheet when asked.
So please be wary YOU will probably not be able to get your REVIEWS off these people if you want to leave them.

Tulip Smile

They resolved our problem. If some gave negative rating then we can not give responce back to clarify for viewers. Trust Spot ought to give option to reply on comment fpr free plan.

Audi Mods

Excellent all-in-one user generated content system. Easy to automatically collect reviews and user photos, great support team. Thanks guys!

Kra Mart

Was suppose to get back to me with setup assistance, and never did.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app that comes with a price tag.

Prima Perfume

Works perfectly! Thanks so much!

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Would love to rate this a 5 star but I really haven't had a lot of customers respond for giving a revue. Love the fact it is free and really works great.

Freemancave

Moved from Trustpilot to Trustspot. So far our experience is positive. Still continues to be difficult to actually get reviews...

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Pour le moment app à peine installées facile d' installation je continu encore et si on a besoin d'aide ils sont là sans problème bonne équipe encore merci à vous tous

Previous 1