TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by TrustSpot

Collect Product & Site Reviews, Photos, Videos, Q&A and more.

Freemancave

Moved from Trustpilot to Trustspot. So far our experience is positive. Still continues to be difficult to actually get reviews...

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Pour le moment app à peine installées facile d' installation je continu encore et si on a besoin d'aide ils sont là sans problème bonne équipe encore merci à vous tous

Ejuices1

Absolutely appalling "support". I paid, then went to set it up but become stuck, so I asked a simple question, and I got an answer for a question I never asked. To top it off, I got an email from Bonnie:-

"In regards to your snarky comment about our support: Look what time it is, I'd like to know which companies out there would even respond to your at all, much less do so within 30 minutes when it's past midnight"

Tell me how many business owners would talk to a paying customer like that? Avoid this company like the plague.

Sharons Vintage Jewelry

I love this app! So many of the review apps do not let you have a page that has reviews for your store (they only provide individual product reviews). Since I sell mostly one-of-a-kind items, that kind of review format doesn't work for me. But Trustspot has it set up just the way I like it. It is a great product and they are a great company, totally responsive and easy to work with. (And just got a notice that buyers can now make their review right from the email sent to them -- how terrific!) Also, I encountered zero impact to my site speed, a very important aspect of any app that we add to our site.

Graciewieber

I am so very pleased with the results.
The TrustSpot Team delivers excellent Customer Service.

I recommend this App highly.

Robins Heritage Usa

Excellent app. The customer service is top notch. I'm very pleased.

Quickdvddelivery

Best review app for customer service that is out there. We have tried them all and spent 3-4 times as much per month. Don't be scared away by the monthly charge. If you want to be a real business, then its an expense just like the electric bill. Its that important. If you do any business as all, it will pay for itself in a few days. They are an american company and they are always available for chat during business hours.

Vapmonster

So far I am really happy with the trustspot app. I have tried trustpilot and feefo and their dashboards were very poor compared to trustspot and to top it very expensive for there packages for less features. I have been waiting for something like this for a while now, well its finally arrived. Thanks Trustspot!

Threaderclothingco

TrustSpot's customer service is definitely an A+ super fast email responses and willingness to help is amazing. I would definitely recommend this app.

Wet And Wild Pool Accessories

TrustSpot is exactly what I have been looking for. We used to use Trustpilot and were paying $600 a month which was insane! .. TrustSpot has a free Tier which we love, and no obligation to upgrade.

We are likely going to upgrade to the $29 plan just so we can have a few more features and send more reviews.

The support team is great, especially Bonnie - she is very helpful.

I'm so glad these guys now have a Shopify App so I can use them :)

2 Next