Product Reviews & UGC

Product Reviews & UGC

by TrustSpot Acq Inc

Collect Product & Site Reviews, Photos, Videos, Q&A, and more.

Tulip Smile

They resolved our problem. If some gave negative rating then we can not give responce back to clarify for viewers. Trust Spot ought to give option to reply on comment fpr free plan.

Audi Mods

Excellent all-in-one user generated content system. Easy to automatically collect reviews and user photos, great support team. Thanks guys!

Kra Mart

Was suppose to get back to me with setup assistance, and never did.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app that comes with a price tag.

Prima Perfume

Works perfectly! Thanks so much!

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

Would love to rate this a 5 star but I really haven't had a lot of customers respond for giving a revue. Love the fact it is free and really works great.

Freemancave

Moved from Trustpilot to Trustspot. So far our experience is positive. Still continues to be difficult to actually get reviews...

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Pour le moment app à peine installées facile d' installation je continu encore et si on a besoin d'aide ils sont là sans problème bonne équipe encore merci à vous tous

Ejuices1

Absolutely appalling "support". I paid, then went to set it up but become stuck, so I asked a simple question, and I got an answer for a question I never asked. To top it off, I got an email from Bonnie:-

"In regards to your snarky comment about our support: Look what time it is, I'd like to know which companies out there would even respond to your at all, much less do so within 30 minutes when it's past midnight"

Tell me how many business owners would talk to a paying customer like that? Avoid this company like the plague.

Graciewieber

I am so very pleased with the results.
The TrustSpot Team delivers excellent Customer Service.

I recommend this App highly.