TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by TrustSpot

Collect Product & Site Reviews, Photos, Videos, Q&A and more.

Sound Aegis

Excellent support, very quick and technical responses from the live chat team, plus they are actually US based. If you are looking for a more hands experience this is the tool for you, if you want some cheap self-service app made and managed overseas there's a bunch of those. Being able to talk to someone is important for me and the only other US based solutions are 4x the price and want yearly contracts.

Swing Design

I moved over to Trustspot from yotpo. At the time yotpo was trying to charge me 15k a year for their review app. Trustspot gave me even more options, such as customer images, at a fraction of the cost of yotpo. I have had very little issues and any requests Trustspot was quick to act on. They also migrated all our yotpo reviews over so we lost no data. I highly recommend their app. You can see on our site we have almost 30k reviews at the time of this post. Very happy with the app.

Tulip Smile

They resolved our problem. If some gave negative rating then we can not give responce back to clarify for viewers. Trust Spot ought to give option to reply on comment fpr free plan.

Audi Mods

Excellent all-in-one user generated content system. Easy to automatically collect reviews and user photos, great support team. Thanks guys!

Prima Perfume

Works perfectly! Thanks so much!

Freemancave

Moved from Trustpilot to Trustspot. So far our experience is positive. Still continues to be difficult to actually get reviews...

Cosmenaturbiovrai

Pour le moment app à peine installées facile d' installation je continu encore et si on a besoin d'aide ils sont là sans problème bonne équipe encore merci à vous tous

Sharons Vintage Jewelry

I love this app! So many of the review apps do not let you have a page that has reviews for your store (they only provide individual product reviews). Since I sell mostly one-of-a-kind items, that kind of review format doesn't work for me. But Trustspot has it set up just the way I like it. It is a great product and they are a great company, totally responsive and easy to work with. (And just got a notice that buyers can now make their review right from the email sent to them -- how terrific!) Also, I encountered zero impact to my site speed, a very important aspect of any app that we add to our site.

Graciewieber

I am so very pleased with the results.
The TrustSpot Team delivers excellent Customer Service.

I recommend this App highly.

Robins Heritage Usa

Excellent app. The customer service is top notch. I'm very pleased.

Previous 1