Generate Authentic Reviews
Collect product reviews, ratings, photos, and customer questions. A true user generated content marketing platform for your business.
Drive Traffic and Sales
Showcase product reviews, ratings, photos, and Q&As on your homepage, product pages, and social media platforms.
The easiest install for your shop! Set up with only a couple of clicks. Import reviews from your previous review platform.
About TrustSpot Product Reviews
What is TrustSpot?
TrustSpot helps Shopify brands generate Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Video Reviews, Q&As, and more to boost sales. Our User Generated Content (UGC) marketing platform generates authentic content from actual customers to be used on your online store and in your marketing.
TrustSpot offers an easy-to-use app to collect, curate, manage, respond, and display user content from a single platform.
Reviews are automatically posted to the associating product on your shop.
Start capturing reviews in minutes.
TrustSpot + Shopify
TrustSpot and Shopify work hand-in-hand to capture and showcase your product reviews. Install TrustSpot to your store in minutes and begin collecting reviews from your past or current customers.
Easily import reviews from your old system to retain historical reviews on your store with TrustSpot.
With TrustSpot, you can:
- Make intelligent review requests with in-email form technology
- Allow prospective buyers to ask questions on products
- Reward customers for sharing reviews with coupons
- Send review request emails from your own domain
- Ask custom questions during the review request
- Customize the design to match your brand
- Collect photos and videos with reviews
- Utilize Google Rich Snippets and Inline SEO
- Curate photos from Instagram
- Utilize Google Shopping PLA
- Send email upsells
TrustSpot is supported by actual people. Reach us via **live chat and email**.
Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Klaviyo, PushOwl
- google shopping,
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $119.17/month billed at $1,430 once per year
Google Shopping PLA
Respond to Reviews
Install & Design Service
Import previous reviews
or $199.17/month billed at $2,390 once per year
Custom Review Forms
or $319.17/month billed at $3,830 once per year
12 Question Types
Net Promoter Score
Custom Sender Domain
Dedicated Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Your True Nature, Inc.
My company signed up originally with another company that was purchased by TrustSpot. The onboarding/transition was good, but we were only getting a few reviews per month and paying $199/mo for a plan that was grandfathered in from the previous service. I cancelled our plan with them. I then started receiving about 2-3 reviews PER DAY. We have contacted them several times over the past couple months to ask why our customers are still getting prompts to review purchases. They say they are not sending emails to our customers- how, then are so many current customers leaving reviews all of sudden? They won't give us access to our reviews unless we resubscribe to a plan which I don't intend to ever do after this experience. It's not ok to contact our customers without our consent and control over the experience.
Excellent support, very quick and technical responses from the live chat team, plus they are actually US based. If you are looking for a more hands experience this is the tool for you, if you want some cheap self-service app made and managed overseas there's a bunch of those. Being able to talk to someone is important for me and the only other US based solutions are 4x the price and want yearly contracts.
TrustSpot is a decent review platform for folks looking for a little more functionality over Shopify's out of the box solution, but their lack of care, support, and responsibility will leave much to be desired.
Here are a couple of issues we experienced after making the switch:
1. Lack of Support
2. They do not support review stars on Ads. Only Google Shopping.
3. You will also need to switch your structured data from microdata to JSON, which will cause issues if not done properly. They will not assist you. (Rich Snippets) We had to invest in a third party to fix coding issues caused by TrustSpot.
4. They are not a Google Partner. (Can only push show reviews acquired on TrustSpot, time for stars to show can be exorbitant)
5. Co-branded emails are sent from TrustSpot servers, no way to remove TrustSpot branding, no integration with ESP available to completely white label it.
6. Product Review Widget suddenly placed site reviews on all product pages.
7. Co-branded company profile page with all reviews.... duplicate content w/ no syndication.
Hi Kendama USA,
It's always troublesome reading a less then stellar review, but many of items you mentioned are factually not correct. So even though you might not be happy about features not available on your plan, there's no reason to not tell the truth about the platform. I'll provide a detailed overview here on all points in hopes it helps.
1. TrustSpot has been around for over 5 years and services more then 22,000 global brands. The majority of these brands are eCommerce based and find value in Google Shopping, Inline SEO and Rich Snippets driving the majority of their traffic. These are the areas we focus on. We do not focus on CR's, which are generally for service based businesses.
You can use Google Customer Reviews (free) to achieve CRs, without having to pay services for them. We've always made brands aware of this.
2. Not true, as indicated above. We provide star ratings in 3 areas really, Google Shopping PLA & Rich Snippets (2 major CTR drivers for eCommerce brands), in addition to an optional company page to help drive SEO rankings. The page can be disabled, but most clients tend to utilize it.
3. Google recommends to use LD-JSON since that's the latest / recommended version, which TrustSpot does utilize. If your site already has rich snippets it can conflict (Google doesn't like to see dupes on the page), thus we recommend to use TrustSpots.
If you prefer to not use TrustSpot's, you can simply disable them under: PR > General Settings > Disable rich snippets.
4. Not true, our Enterprise $399 Plan has this feature. Your plan (Premium $149) does not have Custom Sender Domain feature. Just because the plan you're paying for doesn't have it, doesn't mean the actual platform is missing it.
5. Correct, the role of the Product Review widget is to display reviews for your products on the product template. This is true for any review services, not just TrustSpot. If you wish a particular product page to NOT show the widget, you can blacklist this from under: PR > Products.
This feature takes about 15 seconds to enable since it's a simple checkbox.
6. Not true, as indicated above. Syndication is a feature on our Enterprise $399 Plan, and you were paying for the Premium $149 plan. If your plan was upgraded, you would have access to this feature. Again, just because a feature doesn't exist on your paid plan, doesn't mean it isn't available for other clients on higher plans.
7. I suppose the 30+ live chat conversations, and email chains from your team to our team are fake as well over the course of 1 year are a clear indication of "lack of support"? Happy to provide screenshots of all conversations to you anytime you request them.
You spent considerable time receiving care from Hannah, Beth, Kelly, Bonnie and Larry. Larry was helpful with your rich snippet questions.
It hurts me personally as a company owner, that you would mention this given all the time our team has invested in helping you.
I wish you the best of luck in your venture.