Collect More Reviews
Deliver a seamless customer experience by allowing buyers to write their reviews inside the email request.
Drive more qualified customers to your store through organic results, rich snippets, and Google Shopping PLA Ads.
Get up and running in just a few minutes. Import in your existing reviews and invite past customers to write a review.
About TrustSpot Reviews, Photos, Q&A
We’re on a mission to empower brands to capture their customer’s voice through user generated content. With TrustSpot’s innovative approach to Content Marketing, Referrals and Loyalty, brands are able to accelerate their growth and increase customer lifetime value.
See why over 21,000 Global Brands utilize TrustSpot as their User Generated Content platform.
TrustSpot and Shopify
Since 2014, we've made it incredibly easy to implement TrustSpot to your online store. With Shopify, it only takes a few clicks to install TrustSpot to your store and to begin collecting reviews from your Past or Current customers.
TrustSpot helps you to:
- Collect Reviews, Photos, Q&A, Location and more from your customers
- Drive qualified customer traffic to your site via Organic & Paid Shopping Ads
- Increase on-site conversion rates by displaying customer content
- Grow your repeat purchase rate with coupons and email upsells.
- Make informed data-driven decisions to strengthen your review program
- Display your brand's beautiful Instagram photos throughout your site.
TrustSpot integrates with platforms such as: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. We also connect to industry leading marketing providers such as: Klaviyo, and Lootly.
Get started with TrustSpot's 7-Day Free Trial
Our Free Trial allows you to see how well TrustSpot works for your brand before committing with a monthly subscription.
During your Free Trial, you will be in direct communication with an Account Manager to help get your account setup, import reviews and get everything installed on your site - no additional charge at all for the services we provide.
TrustSpot offers highly customizable solutions in order to grow your business:
- Custom Review Forms - Ask custom questions within the review request email
- Visual Marketing - Collect & Display customer photos & videos from reviews or Instagram
- Community Q&A - Allow prospective buyers to ask questions on products
- Full Design Customization including CSS Editor access
- Coupon Events - Reward customers for writing a review, uploading a photo / video, answering a question or sharing their review on social media.
- Google Shopping PLA
- Rich Snippets & Inline SEO
- Custom Sender Domain - Send emails from your own domain
- Dedicated Success Manager
- And much more!
How to get started with TrustSpot
Simply click to install the app to your store and you're on your way to begin collect reviews and showcasing them on your site.
Want to learn more? Request a Demo from our site to receive a customized walkthrough of our platform.
- google shopping,
- lootly loyalty
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $119.17/month billed at $1,430 once per year
Google Shopping PLA
Respond to Reviews
Install & Design Service
Import previous reviews
or $199.17/month billed at $2,390 once per year
Custom Review Forms
or $319.17/month billed at $3,830 once per year
12 Question Types
Net Promoter Score
Custom Sender Domain
Dedicated Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Excellent support, very quick and technical responses from the live chat team, plus they are actually US based. If you are looking for a more hands experience this is the tool for you, if you want some cheap self-service app made and managed overseas there's a bunch of those. Being able to talk to someone is important for me and the only other US based solutions are 4x the price and want yearly contracts.
TrustSpot is a decent review platform for folks looking for a little more functionality over Shopify's out of the box solution, but their lack of care, support, and responsibility will leave much to be desired.
Here are a couple of issues we experienced after making the switch:
1. Lack of Support
2. They do not support review stars on Ads. Only Google Shopping.
3. You will also need to switch your structured data from microdata to JSON, which will cause issues if not done properly. They will not assist you. (Rich Snippets) We had to invest in a third party to fix coding issues caused by TrustSpot.
4. They are not a Google Partner. (Can only push show reviews acquired on TrustSpot, time for stars to show can be exorbitant)
5. Co-branded emails are sent from TrustSpot servers, no way to remove TrustSpot branding, no integration with ESP available to completely white label it.
6. Product Review Widget suddenly placed site reviews on all product pages.
7. Co-branded company profile page with all reviews.... duplicate content w/ no syndication.
Hi Kendama USA,
It's always troublesome reading a less then stellar review, but many of items you mentioned are factually not correct. So even though you might not be happy about features not available on your plan, there's no reason to not tell the truth about the platform. I'll provide a detailed overview here on all points in hopes it helps.
1. TrustSpot has been around for over 5 years and services more then 22,000 global brands. The majority of these brands are eCommerce based and find value in Google Shopping, Inline SEO and Rich Snippets driving the majority of their traffic. These are the areas we focus on. We do not focus on CR's, which are generally for service based businesses.
You can use Google Customer Reviews (free) to achieve CRs, without having to pay services for them. We've always made brands aware of this.
2. Not true, as indicated above. We provide star ratings in 3 areas really, Google Shopping PLA & Rich Snippets (2 major CTR drivers for eCommerce brands), in addition to an optional company page to help drive SEO rankings. The page can be disabled, but most clients tend to utilize it.
3. Google recommends to use LD-JSON since that's the latest / recommended version, which TrustSpot does utilize. If your site already has rich snippets it can conflict (Google doesn't like to see dupes on the page), thus we recommend to use TrustSpots.
If you prefer to not use TrustSpot's, you can simply disable them under: PR > General Settings > Disable rich snippets.
4. Not true, our Enterprise $399 Plan has this feature. Your plan (Premium $149) does not have Custom Sender Domain feature. Just because the plan you're paying for doesn't have it, doesn't mean the actual platform is missing it.
5. Correct, the role of the Product Review widget is to display reviews for your products on the product template. This is true for any review services, not just TrustSpot. If you wish a particular product page to NOT show the widget, you can blacklist this from under: PR > Products.
This feature takes about 15 seconds to enable since it's a simple checkbox.
6. Not true, as indicated above. Syndication is a feature on our Enterprise $399 Plan, and you were paying for the Premium $149 plan. If your plan was upgraded, you would have access to this feature. Again, just because a feature doesn't exist on your paid plan, doesn't mean it isn't available for other clients on higher plans.
7. I suppose the 30+ live chat conversations, and email chains from your team to our team are fake as well over the course of 1 year are a clear indication of "lack of support"? Happy to provide screenshots of all conversations to you anytime you request them.
You spent considerable time receiving care from Hannah, Beth, Kelly, Bonnie and Larry. Larry was helpful with your rich snippet questions.
It hurts me personally as a company owner, that you would mention this given all the time our team has invested in helping you.
I wish you the best of luck in your venture.
I moved over to Trustspot from yotpo. At the time yotpo was trying to charge me 15k a year for their review app. Trustspot gave me even more options, such as customer images, at a fraction of the cost of yotpo. I have had very little issues and any requests Trustspot was quick to act on. They also migrated all our yotpo reviews over so we lost no data. I highly recommend their app. You can see on our site we have almost 30k reviews at the time of this post. Very happy with the app.