Detailed Pick and Pack
Tulip allows for detailed pick & pack at the individual item level, with the ability to pick using a mobile device or using barcode scanners
Manage Store Pickup
Features such as 2-way notifications, messaging between the store and client during pickup, and signature capture and ID verification.
Manage Delivery to any Address
Manage delivery to any shipping address. Tulip partners with Shippo in order to provide delivery without having daily shipping limits.
Om Tulip Store Pickup + Curbside
Tulip Store Pickup + Curbside
Tulip Store Pickup + Curbside includes order selection, picking and packing workflows, barcode scanning, signature capture, customer pickup workflow and inventory status all from a simple, easy-to-use Shopify application. Whether an order is destined to be shipped to a customer, held for pickup, or held for curbside pickup, the order will go through different flows, instructing an associate what to do at each step. Through utilizing an API-First design approach, Tulip Store Pickup + Curbside can easily interface with your existing systems and apps.
- Login to an individual store to see all orders scheduled for pickup for that store.
- In one place, see all orders that are to be shipped from store or held for in-store or curbside pickup
- Track orders and order items through their entire picking lifecycle
- View all New and Pending Orders
- Preview and select orders that are ready to pick
- Pick items one-by-one manually or by using a barcode scanner (mobile devices with an attached camera can be used as the barcode scanner)
- Once all items in an order have been picked, mark an order as ready to ship or ready for pickup
- Handle full shipping process for ship-from-store orders
- Setup pre-set box sizes, along with custom box sizes
- Record the weight of an individual order
- Print shipping labels with almost all standard carriers in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France and others
- Orders marked for Curbside Pickup placed in a specific queue
- Customers are notified through email and 2-way notifications when an order is ready for Curbside Pickup and can provide license plate information and message the store upon arrival.
- Associates are able to capture signature and ID verification through a customizable form.
- API-First design that allows simple IT integration with existing systems
- Send orders to Tulip Fulfillment in a single call, using a simple REST API
- Webhooks to communicate updates to external systems
- OOTB integration with Shippo to support local and international shipping
De samlade omdömen återspeglar appens nuvarande status. De samlade omdömena består av alla app-recensioner men de mest nyliga har prioritet.