Tunetoo

Tunetoo

by Tunetoo

Print & Embroider for Worldwide Shipping from France

Pug Face

I started partlly using Tunetoo when it apparently still charged 20% and sales made even after the 20% was supposed to be removed was still charged at the higher price. But more importantly is the ridiculously slow shipping which my customers complained about and when i investigated it i found that Tunetoo states on their Terms and conditions that they take 10 to 14 Working days! to process each order before it is despatched from their warehouse. That means our customers are left waiting for 2 to 3 weeks before their package even leaves the warehouse and the shipping cost is not cheap either. I have reached out to Tunetoo via email expressing that this delay in shipping was unreasonable but they have mot responded to me. Even Amazon with its huge warehouses process orders within 48 hours, so why does it take 14 Working days??. Product cost is high, shipping cost is high and profit margin is low which makes it difficult to offer customers any discounts or promotion to avoid making a significant loss. Plus options on its website seems better than on the shopify app and you have to translate each product description from French to English yourself which i dont mind really, but it would be easier if they simply made it in English then the browser can translate for each customer baed on their preferred language . I really dont mind all these little things but the delay in shipping is my major concern despite its not cheap. This app has the potential to be the best POD app on Shopify but at the moment it is shockingly bad due to product cost, shipping cost and delay. Cost is also in Euros so if you sell in Dollars you have to increase the price further to maintain your margin. Urgent fix is the shipping delay

Arevatsag

Commandes passées par mes clients il y a plus d'un mois et toujours pas reçu... Alors que leurs délais sont de soit disant UNE dizaine de jours! Le S.A.V est vraiment minable. Si je pouvais mettre 0 étoile je l'aurai fait. Aucune réponse via mail. Par téléphone ils trouvent toujours des excuses mais en attendant le client attend et n'en a rien à foutre. Ce qu'il veut c'est recevoir son article car il a payé. J'ai dis par téléphone que ce n'est pas du tout sérieux et de dédommager les clients et puis optionnellement moi aussi car du coup mon image de marque en prend un coup. Ils m'ont dit de contacter le service commercial par mail, ce que j'ai fait, mais toujours pareille, aucune réponse...J'en ai clairement marre!!! Je vais donc changer de fournisseur et choisir UNIQUEMENT Printful qui sont beaucoup plus réactifs et professionnel ( Ayant déjà tester leur SAV, en moins de 2 minutes le problème a été réglé par tchat). Les meilleurs du POD pour moi.
C'est triste, je voulais quand même privilégier le fait de faire travailler les Francais car TUNETOO est à Bordeaux. Je vais donc faire travailler les Américain...
PS: Vous ne faites pas du tout honneur au Made in France....

Interemodeus

NO TRACKING NUMBERS
SLOW AF SHIPPING
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!
ALL IN F###G FRENCH!
AWFUL QUALITY OF MERCH
I HAD IT!

Sabura

Tried to try a test order.
1 - Wanted to ship an order to UK, and in the countries options (dropdown), the country names were in french (even after changing the language to english).
2 - Cost: So, the cost of the product + the shipping, are both too hight and imagine both of them put toguether. Practically leaving one with no space for margin.

Whats the point of being located in France, which is a great advantage for those in the european market but then have shipping price are higher than those suppliers from China.
Greed destroy business!

April 30, 2019

Hello,

When you enter your shipping address, you do it from your shop. If you had to select countries from our app or website it means you didn't placed an order with your Shopify, hence the cost of the product (public prices on custom products and POD prices are completely different).

We can be challenged on prices but I bet you we are less expensive than anyone on most of our products ;).

Please contact me at sales@tunetoo.com and we will solve this together.

123dealss

All items are including VAT which makes the products very expensive... Not worth it in my opinion

March 4, 2019

Hello there ! Thank you for your feedback.

All our prices are now excluding VAT, we just needed some time to go from EU market to International market ;).

Please check again our prices, you'll see they are lower than competition with a much larger choice and some premium and organic products you won't find anywhere else !

Wesandersonshop

The customer service do not answer, prices too high, still waiting an order after more than one month, the API is rubbish. Please, avoid!

Hello !

We have a customer service and a dropshipping manager to answer all your questions. You may have placed an order on our public website but I've no sales related to your shop. I can't really answer about the month delay, I'm not even sure an order was placed. Regarding prices, they were indeed included VAT at the time, that's fixed now so they are 20% lower.

Feel free to contact us at sales@tunetoo.com.

Worldwidedawah

Seems like a very good company with a very nice range of products with different printing methods which is something none of the other POD's offer. However, I quickly realized that their prices were pretty high due to the extra 20% French VAT we have to pay. Also, the API is very basic and is missing A LOT of features. I have already contacted them before to address everything and they were very polite and told me that they were working on it. After 2 months 0 improvement...

I will be changing my review if I see improvement otherwise this app isn't worth it so save your time.

Hello !

We indeed appreciated a lot your numerous feedbacks and such features take time to build.

Eliminate VAT was our priority and it's done, prices are now highly competitive. All the rest of the features are done or still in process and I hope you can give us a new review soon enough ;) !