Turbo Ads ‑ Google Ads & Sales

Automate your Google Ads campaigns with TurboAds

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tuning Forever

I have installed app.
1I try to write, no reply email or chat
2 seems to have been uploading for several hours already
3 it is not clear how it works
4 without app support will be deleted

Gioielli Venone

Location Italy

The application is simple, intuitive and functional. With a budget of around € 15 per day, my eCommerce has reached hundreds and hundreds of visits per day, which has been possible through the only effort to set the campaign budget. Recommended!

PourHommies

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and great team behind the TurboAds app, the Bending Spoons team is receptive and open to communication.

Bloomybox Gioielli

Location Italy

TurboAds is the most performant marketing automation tool I have used so far. It takes a few weeks to start performing, which is coherent with my experience with digital marketing campaigns, but once it starts performance I can relax and the app will take care of the whole marketing process so I can focus on other activities.

BotanicalDryGarden

Location Italy

Very useful app, simply to use, great team that continuously improves the campaigns performances. Very happy for the moment: great results and a competitive CPA.

Hollo Men

Location Kenya

My website traffic skyrocketed right after I began my campaigns with Turbo Ads. Another good thing, I have realized a low cost per click compared to other marketing channels I use for my eCommerce store. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to automate google marketing.

Follie by Alice

Location Italy

I'm still waiting to see some results. For the moment, I noticed many visits with low CPC.
The TurboAds team has proved helpful, and we are still figuring out how to improve the campaigns!

April 20, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to help your e-commerce run online marketing campaigns!

myAGG

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed the app 3 weeks ago because I wanted to improve my Google ads performance. The Turbo Ads staff is very customer-focused and this helped me to set up the app correctly. Can't wait to see the results in the future!

April 20, 2022

Thank you for your review!
We are happy to help your e-commerce run online marketing campaigns!