Automatically schedule pickups
Drivers are automatically contacted to pickup packages during the hours your store is open; no need to click "schedule" for each delivery.
Accept orders 24/7
Don't turn away business even when your store is closed. Save orders and automatically schedule them for delivery when your store re-opens.
Control rate of pickups
Configure number of pickups per hour, lead time to give your staff before a pickup, and a daily cutoff time for same-day day deliveries.
About Turbo Delivery
Postmates is a popular delivery service that gets your products to customers in as little as one hour. High-speed, on-demand deliveries can be a powerful way to drive revenue for your store. However, managing on-demand deliveries can be a challenge without the right software tools:
- Manually scheduling every pickup can become tedious when volume surges
- When using automatic scheduling you may get too many pickups at your storefront at the same time
- When your store is closed you won't be able to give your customers the option of high-speed delivery
Turbo Delivery solves these problems with key features that make Postmates integration easy to manage.
- Choose which days and times to accept pickups
- If customers order when your store is closed, the order gets saved and delivered at the next available time - never turn away business
- Configure a maximum number of pickups that can be scheduled per hour
- Configure how much lead time to give your staff before a driver arrives for a pickup
- Configure a daily cutoff time after which orders get queued up for the next day
- Choose between fully automatic pickups and manually scheduled pickups
- The app will automatically retry a pickup if drivers are not available
- Use your own Postmates account so that you can contact Postmates directly with questions about your deliveries
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.