Store Pickup and Delivery
Support scheduled pickups and deliveries with your own drivers. Use separately or together with Deliv and Postmates in multiple locations.
Search Engine Marketing
Boost sales by marketing your products to local customers using promotional tools. Get listed in local search engines.
Scale to new heights with enterprise features. Unlimited locations, automatic carrier selection, multi-vendor support, and more.
About Turbo Delivery
Powerful, feature-rich store pickup and delivery app. Easy to use.
Get set up quickly - detailed instructions at FAQ and support available at email@example.com
- Boost sales with fast, flexible delivery options
- Supports Store Pickup, Store Delivery, Deliv and Postmates in one app
- Intuitive UI with no clutter, easy to set up and use
- Fine-grained settings to control open hours, available products, rates and more
- Works with multiple locations and inventory
What are Store Pickup and Delivery?
Customers in your local area can pickup products from your store or get them delivered with your store’s drivers. Turbo Delivery places a scheduling calendar right on your shopping cart page so customers can let you know when they would like to pickup or receive their order.
What are Deliv and Postmates?
Deliv and Postmates are popular delivery carriers that get your products to customers in as little as one hour. High-speed, on-demand deliveries can be a powerful way to drive revenue for your store and keep happy customers coming back for more.
How do these all work together?
You can choose any combination of Store Pickup, Store Delivery, Deliv, and Postmates. Use one, two, three or all of them together.
Managing pickups and deliveries can be a challenge with other tools:
- Insufficient scheduling controls can make pickups and deliveries difficult to manage
- Not showing pickup and delivery options when your store is closed will turn away business
- Apps with cluttered, complex UIs are tedious to set up and maintain
Turbo Delivery solves these problems with a powerful solution:
- Intuitive UI with no clutter
- Simple and easy to setup and get going fast
Support for store pickup and two delivery carriers
- Choose Store Pickup, Store Delivery, Postmates, Deliv, or all four based on your preference
- Solve the "abandoned shopping cart" problem by promoting store pickup and same-day delivery on your shopping cart page
Support multiple locations and inventory
- Works with every location you have configured
Orders can be placed 24/7 and queued until your store opens
- Never turn away business - customers always get their orders ASAP
Control exactly when pickups and dropoffs are made
- Configure which days and times to accept pickups
- Limit rate of pickups so your storefront doesn't get crowded
- Configure which products are available for store pickup and same-day delivery
Configurable shipping rates
- Choose different rates for different delivery methods
More to come soon!
- Stay tuned for exciting features coming soon
- Have a feature request? Send us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Enable Pickup, Delivery, Deliv and Postmates
All Basic Features
$29 per location with 5 location minimum. 10% delivery rate surcharge paid by shopper, not store.
All Premium Features
Automatic Carrier Selection
Multi Vendor Support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Amazing app & amazing people. World-class support that helped solve our businessmodel issues faster. Turbo Delivery is the best. Thank you team TD!
Tank The Tank
Turbo Delivery made the task of adding Postmates Same Day delivery as an option on our site completely painless! App support was very quick and helped us deploy this solution in less than 24 hours! Our request for support was answered within minutes and any issues that we faced were addressed immediately. Their support even offered to contact Shopify Support on our behalf. It has been a wonderful experience through and through..
Let me be clear, as of less than 24 hours ago (from the time of writing this review) we didn't even have a Postmates Partner API Account. Today we made our first Postmates Delivery using this App. We are very impressed indeed!
A customer places an order and chooses "Postmates" if the option is available for their address. The order comes in to Shopify as any other order would. You simply go to the Turbo Delivery App and click one button when your package is ready to go! The rest is handled by Postmates!
A driver shows up at your location, picks up the package and delivers to the customer with a signature and ID verification (Postmates driver actually scanned the barcode on the ID upon delivery!!!) And yes, the customer is able to track their package in real time with a map online. The link to track the package is automatically sent to the customer order and notifications are sent to the customer by way of Shopify.. Honestly, there is no way for this app to be more seamless. It just works!
You can also setup open and close times as well as cutoff times and lead times so you are not caught off guard. We're open from 9am to 5pm so we decided to setup our cutoffs from 10am to 4pm which you can modify for every day of the week independently.
If you are looking for "easy and effective", give these guys a try, you're not going to be disappointed!
Thank you again Turbo Delivery! We really appreciate it!