TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

xcovid19store

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love it

thegreatstorebig

Best customer service ever! Thanks Guys for getting us on the right path with our Store! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

clear-store2000

Hi Guys
Thank you Very Much for your Great Service and Support: Turbo is really Great!!
This is really Fast.

Dookan

Great application, but very unreliable. Application goes down often due to their server crashes. Clearly no monitoring or observability in place. Instead they rely on customers to report problems. In 2020 that level of incompetence is unpardonable. Support doesn't even bother to give an ETA or RCA. Our site is down for almost 10 hours now and still no resolution from Apollo support team.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We have moved our servers to Amazon Servers.

Techno Systems

Great idea but it's not reliable application. Usually working, but not always. Sometimes my website stuck because of Turbo's servers which are not great.
After 24h Turbo server still is down, I'm losing sales and customers.

June 11, 2020

Capstone Tool

I am happy with their offer so far. I installed this app for the product filter, but they have other great features like a quick view and sticky cart. Also, their support fixed some issue with my theme. Appreciate it!

Pink Desert

This app hit some of the key features we wanted, however, it messed up the other sides of our website. The coding on their “themes” through Shopify is not compatible with what we were already running. There support is not the greatest. You can not call them. I emailed them for weeks trying to resolve issues we were having, eventually, they gave me a phone number to call. When I called, there response to me was to email them. Not great. I would definitely suggest trying another app.

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We had around 60 emails. Unfortunately you replied us after 7-10 days

Franks Spullen

Installed the app. I had 2 problems: 1 it kills wishlist functionality in collection pages. 2 it does not work in a featured collection on your homepage. So products shown on your homepage via a featured collection, behave differently than products shown on a collection page. I decided to delete the app since uniform behavior of functionality on my website is key.

Top Vinum - Tienda de vinos en línea

Great value for money. This App exceeded my expectations. The customer service is also excellent, which is something fundamental. I really recommend it.

wodobsessed.com

Very easy to setup and modify filters like categories and swatches , customer service is excellent!

March 27, 2020

Thank you very much ! we appreciate your review

Previous 1 3 4 5