TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Shopfashiondesigns

Mixed feelings, on one hand the app does what it says it will do. I like the layout and what it gives my customers. It was disappointing to learn that it does not integrate with my review software. It does integrate with Shopify reviews but it you use any of the other more popular ones, you are out of luck. There were some problems recently with their server so the collections pages didn't load. I get that stuff happens but was disappointed that there was no communications about it. I would have at least expected a "hey our servers are having problems we are working on it" email blast. So, seems to be a solid product, but there is room for improvement too.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, We have added the email notifications, about other apps, we don't provide support and integrations because if these apps have issues , we won't be able to fix them and you should have to contact the app owners, We recommend not to use several apps.

Bend Dress and Tux

This app is amazing! I was a bit hesitant to install this after trying 5 other filtering apps and being disappointed. I also was hesitant because I had to wait for the company to install the app for me. However, it was COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT! It was installed in less than 24 hours, works better than expected, and has the nicest user interface of all the filtering apps. I was so impressed and hope that the company creates other apps that include the thought and care that went into this one.

Nicole Nicholas Art

I'm soooo happy with this product. The support from the Turbo team (specifically, Randal) was top notch. The app makes slight modifications to your theme, some of which you might not expect but the Turbo team works with you as much as you need them to, in order to make sure everything is functioning properly and looks exactly the way you want it. I am extremely happy with the product and all of the support I received.

Slow Nature®

The app helps to create beautiful store aesthetics in addition to endless filter options. The support service is also very responsive.

xcovid19store

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love it

thegreatstorebig

Best customer service ever! Thanks Guys for getting us on the right path with our Store! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

clear-store2000

Hi Guys
Thank you Very Much for your Great Service and Support: Turbo is really Great!!
This is really Fast.

Dookan

Great application, but very unreliable. Application goes down often due to their server crashes. Clearly no monitoring or observability in place. Instead they rely on customers to report problems. In 2020 that level of incompetence is unpardonable. Support doesn't even bother to give an ETA or RCA. Our site is down for almost 10 hours now and still no resolution from Apollo support team.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We have moved our servers to Amazon Servers.

Techno Systems

Great idea but it's not reliable application. Usually working, but not always. Sometimes my website stuck because of Turbo's servers which are not great.
After 24h Turbo server still is down, I'm losing sales and customers.

June 11, 2020

Capstone Tool

I am happy with their offer so far. I installed this app for the product filter, but they have other great features like a quick view and sticky cart. Also, their support fixed some issue with my theme. Appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6