TURBO Product Filter from $4.8

TURBO Product Filter from $4.8

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Boating Closeout

We needed an app that allowed customers to filter by a variety of criteria. We signed up for the free trial, they installed the app the same day in a test store and we were up and running before the end of the day. We saw immediate results in our bottom line. A really great add on.

Bent Glassworks

AMAZING APP! 10 STARS! ************
They added a button that removes the add to cart button to have an informational site which is what I needed in order to make my site live while I'm pending creating a merchant account to accept payment. DEFINITELY RECCOMMEND! They respond very promptly and will go above and beyond to make your store look the way you need it to!

COURYAH

Great App. We have thousands of products and required an easy layout and intuitive navigation. The team at Apolomultimedia did everything to tweak the design in a personalized way to fit our requests and they did that in a very timely manner. The initial installation was almost perfect as is but we required extra modifications. 5/5 for these guys. We truly appreciate your help.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

The app works just as we like it. It was the only filtering app with good support that we found. We asked them to custom code an integration with our current wholesale app and they did a fine job for a reasonable fee. Filters are easy to modify with stylesheets. The app has additional features like badges and quickview, etc. for those who may have need for it.

The Raw Office

Awesome app, team and support! The initial setup was fast and easy, and the team implemented custom functionality quickly and perfectly to spec. Pricing is very reasonable even for stores like ours with more than 40,000 products. I highly recommend giving this app a try. Thanks!

August 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!, we are really happy to assist you

Zadikase

Our store has and manages some complex operations. After intense tryouts between filter apps and trying to integrate a filter that works with many of our other needed apps. Turbo has won our table as a filter. Is not only the app that is valuable us here. Is the team behind it. Customer service is responsive, and each new obstacle that we have as a store they find a way to effectively work it out to perfection.

Pure Glass Inc

AMAZING FILTERING SYSTEM FOR YOUR STOREFRONT!
Not only is the appearance very clean and simple, but the developers and support team for this app will go above and beyond to assist with any customization that is doable for their team.
I almost did not keep this app as I ran into an issue where this app overwrote a feature on my theme which I really wanted and the support team helped to include this and resolve all my issues to have the end result I NEEDED!
Definitely recommend!

Skuxs Canada

Awesome features and a great app to use in the ecommerce web site. Phenomenal customer service when needed!

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Amazing app! Does exactly what it says it will, looks great on our store, and the customer service is absolutely stellar! Love it!

Bohemian Beach Wear

Turbo Product filter is the best filter for your money. Support is amazing and they will handle all of the organization of your products according to the specifications you tell them to. My store now is organize and my customers are happy! =)

Previous 1 3 4