TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Top Vinum - Tienda de vinos en línea

Great value for money. This App exceeded my expectations. The customer service is also excellent, which is something fundamental. I really recommend it.

wodobsessed.com

Very easy to setup and modify filters like categories and swatches , customer service is excellent!

March 27, 2020

Thank you very much ! we appreciate your review

Modern Kids Society

Mmmm it is advertised at 4.80$/per month, I click, and try to install, until the checkout that states 18.90$! Fall advertising or miscommunication, still it is annoying...

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, $4.8/month is when you have less than 100 products.

Our Plans are based on how many products your store has, and in your case it has over 1,000 products, for this reason you got $18.90.

My Team tried to contact you by email to explain the plans, but unfortunately we haven`t received any response.

Please contact us to help you as soon as possible.

RDM OUTLET

This app has exceeded my expectations. After trying several apps I gave up on my vision of having my page looking like a true professional page. I no longer recognize my page because I feel that I am browsing on a page similar to that of big corps.
If you are serious about creating a user-friendly and professional experience for your customer.
This is the app you are looking for.
Thank You Turbo for creating real value for your customers!
-Michael

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your comments!

Popcorn's Closet

Love IT

Built by neat and smart people!
Highly Recommended over the other apps.

The set up is free too.
Best price in comparison too

March 13, 2020

Thank You!, We are doing our best efforts to give you a great app.

sexygoddess.shop

Great Application, It is really fast and great customer service , they installed and make some customizations for FREE. Thanks you apolomultimedia team

Intimately Yours

Excellent App & Support. Friendly Communication. Excellent Value For Money App Wise. Would Highly Recommend To Others. A++++++++++

Boating Closeout

We needed an app that allowed customers to filter by a variety of criteria. We signed up for the free trial, they installed the app the same day in a test store and we were up and running before the end of the day. We saw immediate results in our bottom line. A really great add on.

Bent Glassworks

AMAZING APP! 10 STARS! ************
They added a button that removes the add to cart button to have an informational site which is what I needed in order to make my site live while I'm pending creating a merchant account to accept payment. DEFINITELY RECCOMMEND! They respond very promptly and will go above and beyond to make your store look the way you need it to!

COURYAH

Great App. We have thousands of products and required an easy layout and intuitive navigation. The team at Apolomultimedia did everything to tweak the design in a personalized way to fit our requests and they did that in a very timely manner. The initial installation was almost perfect as is but we required extra modifications. 5/5 for these guys. We truly appreciate your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5