TURBO ( from $4.80/mo. )

TURBO ( from $4.80/mo. )

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Smart Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart

Wildish

Great app at a very reasonable price. I like that it loads a lot faster than most if not all of the other "quick view" apps. Plus it has sticky cart, plus a robust filter option. That's a lot of plusses :)

Junior Barneklær

This app is so customizable - and the service has been 100%. Had it translated and fixed to how we wanted it. Very service minded and quick response - recommend working with these guys.

Jaded Affairs

Very great app, just what I needed! The search is very quick and I feel the quickview/filter add a lot of value to my site. Great customer service, worked with me until we got the app on my website exactly how I wanted it. 5 Stars.

Davincius

I couldn’t be more happy, great app, affordable price and outstanding support. Thanks guys!

Bellgym

Awesome App. Awesome Pricing (very cheap).

Awesome technical support (had an issue in the theme, gave them the access to my shop and they fixed it in no time).

The filters and options work great!

Reynoldalbert

They did a great job setting things up for me and customizing it the way I wanted. Really easy way to get a Great filter on my site and really affordable!

Julessport2

Excellent Customer Support!, The app is really easy to use. The custom options with tags is amazing and better than doing into Shopify. I love this app!!