TURBO ( from $6.00/mo. )

TURBO ( from $6.00/mo. )

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Manipura Malas

Really Great App. Does exactly what you need while being flexible enough too. Great Service too - fast, helpful and personal, and all for a sweet price. Thumbs up guys!

Moccasins Canada

Amazing! I am impressed with the speed of the installation. The looks of the filter is great. I was using a different app but this one much better. The search feature is great and was improvement over the theme's built in search, the quick add to cart is also really cool. This app is definitely worth the money! I am so impressed.

Whisper Intimate Apparel

This app has worked great, but the best thing is the customer service. The couple of small issues I've had have been resolved within an hour! App has many great features and I'm glad I added it.

Styletto Oficial

This is app is way more than a filter, it has more features like new arrival badge , but the best part of all is the customer service, they help you right away with any doubt and install issues, great app in all ways, really worth it

----------------------------

Esta app es mucho mas que un filtro, tiene la opción de poner banderilla de nuevo u oferta, lo cual es super util. pero lo mejor de todo es el servicio al cliente, son super atentos y te atienden de inmediato y hablan español !!!
Realmente vale la pena. MUY RECOMENDADA

Wildish

Great app at a very reasonable price. I like that it loads a lot faster than most if not all of the other "quick view" apps. Plus it has sticky cart, plus a robust filter option. That's a lot of plusses :)

Junior Barneklær

This app is so customizable - and the service has been 100%. Had it translated and fixed to how we wanted it. Very service minded and quick response - recommend working with these guys.

Jaded Affairs

Very great app, just what I needed! The search is very quick and I feel the quickview/filter add a lot of value to my site. Great customer service, worked with me until we got the app on my website exactly how I wanted it. 5 Stars.

Davincius

I couldn’t be more happy, great app, affordable price and outstanding support. Thanks guys!

Bellgym

Awesome App. Awesome Pricing (very cheap).

Awesome technical support (had an issue in the theme, gave them the access to my shop and they fixed it in no time).

The filters and options work great!

Reynoldalbert

They did a great job setting things up for me and customizing it the way I wanted. Really easy way to get a Great filter on my site and really affordable!

Previous 1