TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Modern Kids Society

Mmmm it is advertised at 4.80$/per month, I click, and try to install, until the checkout that states 18.90$! Fall advertising or miscommunication, still it is annoying...

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, $4.8/month is when you have less than 100 products.

Our Plans are based on how many products your store has, and in your case it has over 1,000 products, for this reason you got $18.90.

My Team tried to contact you by email to explain the plans, but unfortunately we haven`t received any response.

Please contact us to help you as soon as possible.

RDM OUTLET

This app has exceeded my expectations. After trying several apps I gave up on my vision of having my page looking like a true professional page. I no longer recognize my page because I feel that I am browsing on a page similar to that of big corps.
If you are serious about creating a user-friendly and professional experience for your customer.
This is the app you are looking for.
Thank You Turbo for creating real value for your customers!
-Michael

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your comments!

Popcorn's Closet

Love IT

Built by neat and smart people!
Highly Recommended over the other apps.

The set up is free too.
Best price in comparison too

March 13, 2020

Thank You!, We are doing our best efforts to give you a great app.

sexygoddess.shop

Great Application, It is really fast and great customer service , they installed and make some customizations for FREE. Thanks you apolomultimedia team
Great App!!

Intimately Yours

App was too slow especially on mobile device & down a lot which they blamed on external attacks, server problems, etc. Plus there development 18/ph for minor work is misleading quoting UD$50 for a ten minute job. Everything has to be top notch to provide services like this to paying customers. Would not recommend.

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We have moved our servers to Amazon Servers.

Boating Closeout

We needed an app that allowed customers to filter by a variety of criteria. We signed up for the free trial, they installed the app the same day in a test store and we were up and running before the end of the day. We saw immediate results in our bottom line. A really great add on.

Bent Glassworks

AMAZING APP! 10 STARS! ************
They added a button that removes the add to cart button to have an informational site which is what I needed in order to make my site live while I'm pending creating a merchant account to accept payment. DEFINITELY RECCOMMEND! They respond very promptly and will go above and beyond to make your store look the way you need it to!

COURYAH

Great App. We have thousands of products and required an easy layout and intuitive navigation. The team at Apolomultimedia did everything to tweak the design in a personalized way to fit our requests and they did that in a very timely manner. The initial installation was almost perfect as is but we required extra modifications. 5/5 for these guys. We truly appreciate your help.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

The app works just as we like it. It was the only filtering app with good support that we found. We asked them to custom code an integration with our current wholesale app and they did a fine job for a reasonable fee. Filters are easy to modify with stylesheets. The app has additional features like badges and quickview, etc. for those who may have need for it.

The Raw Office

Awesome app, team and support! The initial setup was fast and easy, and the team implemented custom functionality quickly and perfectly to spec. Pricing is very reasonable even for stores like ours with more than 40,000 products. I highly recommend giving this app a try. Thanks!

August 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your review!, we are really happy to assist you