TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Zadikase

Our store has and manages some complex operations. After intense tryouts between filter apps and trying to integrate a filter that works with many of our other needed apps. Turbo has won our table as a filter. Is not only the app that is valuable us here. Is the team behind it. Customer service is responsive, and each new obstacle that we have as a store they find a way to effectively work it out to perfection.

Pure Glass Inc

AMAZING FILTERING SYSTEM FOR YOUR STOREFRONT!
Not only is the appearance very clean and simple, but the developers and support team for this app will go above and beyond to assist with any customization that is doable for their team.
I almost did not keep this app as I ran into an issue where this app overwrote a feature on my theme which I really wanted and the support team helped to include this and resolve all my issues to have the end result I NEEDED!
Definitely recommend!

Skuxs Canada

Awesome features and a great app to use in the ecommerce web site. Phenomenal customer service when needed!

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Amazing app! Does exactly what it says it will, looks great on our store, and the customer service is absolutely stellar! Love it!

Bohemian Beach Wear

Turbo Product filter is the best filter for your money. Support is amazing and they will handle all of the organization of your products according to the specifications you tell them to. My store now is organize and my customers are happy! =)

SUPER GAY UNDERWEAR | Official Online Store

Turbo has surely improved the overall shopping experience for our customers. Setup is a piece of cake because the Turbo team managed all of it within a day. Turbo is pretty turn key because it uses logical already built into Shopify. There are a few customizations I needed here and there but the Turbo support team was able to quickly manage all of my requests.

Well Dapper

I used this app to create really nice filters on my website. I believe it has increased the value and User experience of my website.

I even asked for a modification to the app and it was affordable and quick. A fantastic support team

Ima Rugs

Very awesome help staff. They set up my store within the day I downloaded the app, as well as making adjustments when requested, no problem! Best bang for your buck with a filter app. Overall, I highly recommend this app. i've had other filter apps and had problems installing and technical support, but not with Turbo.

Sportzzheads

Very useful, everytime I contacted them, they responded in an instance, love the developers, very kind and helpful, no need for all those extra apps when you have a great intergration of all of them in one

Tucanê

Excellent application, the attention is spectacular and fast, when I requested support they gave me an answer very soon and the result was more than I espected, hopefully the support of all the applications was like this.