TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

My Vpro

We used this app since we start the website. Very very good customer service, and good app features. I would recommend for sure.

coLLo Apparel

For the price of this app, its by far amazing. The team at apolo installed it and was blown away by how great it made our collection pages look! On top of that the features included are great! Way more than expected!

De Bourgogne Express

Best filter app for shopify by far. was looking for this for a long time! great support too, tripple AAA

Franklyn Athletic

Fantastic App! Solid performance and very responsive customer service. Fairly priced and a must have if you are looking for ways to make your shop look professional and modern! Very happy with it indeed! Thanks!

Cantina del Vesuvio

We have been using this app for almost a month and it has been great! Everything has worked as described in the store. Support is really good too! I have contacted Randal R. several times and he has always been helpful, efficient and fast to provide the solutions our business needs.
I recommend this app 100%!

Timeband

All you need to know about this product:
1. It perfectly solves the problem with filters.
2. If you can not understand how to work with the application, support will definitely help you.
3. If you need customization, these guys will do it quickly and inexpensively.

My experience with turbo and its developers is extremely positive.

I recommend turbo.

Bambox.dk

The apps does cover everything we need, and it was installed quickly and without any problems by the Apolomultimedia Team.
Thanks for your help guys.

pepegrillostore

Great application!
I am really happy with the fast support and installation... and it has all the features that my store need... Thank You Guys!

Manipura Malas

Really Great App. Does exactly what you need while being flexible enough too. Great Service too - fast, helpful and personal, and all for a sweet price. Thumbs up guys!

Moccasins Canada

Amazing! I am impressed with the speed of the installation. The looks of the filter is great. I was using a different app but this one much better. The search feature is great and was improvement over the theme's built in search, the quick add to cart is also really cool. This app is definitely worth the money! I am so impressed.