TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Dookan

Great application, but very unreliable. Application goes down often due to their server crashes. Clearly no monitoring or observability in place. Instead they rely on customers to report problems. In 2020 that level of incompetence is unpardonable. Support doesn't even bother to give an ETA or RCA. Our site is down for almost 10 hours now and still no resolution from Apollo support team.

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We have moved our servers to Amazon Servers.

Techno Systems

Great idea but it's not reliable application. Usually working, but not always. Sometimes my website stuck because of Turbo's servers which are not great.
After 24h Turbo server still is down, I'm losing sales and customers.

June 11, 2020

Pink Desert

This app hit some of the key features we wanted, however, it messed up the other sides of our website. The coding on their “themes” through Shopify is not compatible with what we were already running. There support is not the greatest. You can not call them. I emailed them for weeks trying to resolve issues we were having, eventually, they gave me a phone number to call. When I called, there response to me was to email them. Not great. I would definitely suggest trying another app.

June 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, Our Customer Support was replying your messages. We had around 60 emails. Unfortunately you replied us after 7-10 days

Modern Kids Society

Mmmm it is advertised at 4.80$/per month, I click, and try to install, until the checkout that states 18.90$! Fall advertising or miscommunication, still it is annoying...

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, $4.8/month is when you have less than 100 products.

Our Plans are based on how many products your store has, and in your case it has over 1,000 products, for this reason you got $18.90.

My Team tried to contact you by email to explain the plans, but unfortunately we haven`t received any response.

Please contact us to help you as soon as possible.

Intimately Yours

App was too slow especially on mobile device & down a lot which they blamed on external attacks, server problems, etc. Plus there development 18/ph for minor work is misleading quoting UD$50 for a ten minute job. Everything has to be top notch to provide services like this to paying customers. Would not recommend.

June 16, 2020