TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

1 review

Shopfashiondesigns

Mixed feelings, on one hand the app does what it says it will do. I like the layout and what it gives my customers. It was disappointing to learn that it does not integrate with my review software. It does integrate with Shopify reviews but it you use any of the other more popular ones, you are out of luck. There were some problems recently with their server so the collections pages didn't load. I get that stuff happens but was disappointed that there was no communications about it. I would have at least expected a "hey our servers are having problems we are working on it" email blast. So, seems to be a solid product, but there is room for improvement too.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, We have added the email notifications, about other apps, we don't provide support and integrations because if these apps have issues , we won't be able to fix them and you should have to contact the app owners, We recommend not to use several apps.