TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

Bend Dress and Tux

This app is amazing! I was a bit hesitant to install this after trying 5 other filtering apps and being disappointed. I also was hesitant because I had to wait for the company to install the app for me. However, it was COMPLETELY WORTH THE WAIT! It was installed in less than 24 hours, works better than expected, and has the nicest user interface of all the filtering apps. I was so impressed and hope that the company creates other apps that include the thought and care that went into this one.

Nicole Nicholas Art

I'm soooo happy with this product. The support from the Turbo team (specifically, Randal) was top notch. The app makes slight modifications to your theme, some of which you might not expect but the Turbo team works with you as much as you need them to, in order to make sure everything is functioning properly and looks exactly the way you want it. I am extremely happy with the product and all of the support I received.

Slow Nature®

The app helps to create beautiful store aesthetics in addition to endless filter options. The support service is also very responsive.

xcovid19store

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love it

thegreatstorebig

Best customer service ever! Thanks Guys for getting us on the right path with our Store! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

clear-store2000

Hi Guys
Thank you Very Much for your Great Service and Support: Turbo is really Great!!
This is really Fast.

Capstone Tool

I am happy with their offer so far. I installed this app for the product filter, but they have other great features like a quick view and sticky cart. Also, their support fixed some issue with my theme. Appreciate it!

Top Vinum - Tienda de vinos en línea

Great value for money. This App exceeded my expectations. The customer service is also excellent, which is something fundamental. I really recommend it.

wodobsessed.com

Very easy to setup and modify filters like categories and swatches , customer service is excellent!

March 27, 2020

Thank you very much ! we appreciate your review

RDM OUTLET

This app has exceeded my expectations. After trying several apps I gave up on my vision of having my page looking like a true professional page. I no longer recognize my page because I feel that I am browsing on a page similar to that of big corps.
If you are serious about creating a user-friendly and professional experience for your customer.
This is the app you are looking for.
Thank You Turbo for creating real value for your customers!
-Michael

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your comments!

Previous 1 3 4 5