TURBO Product Filter

TURBO Product Filter

by Apolomultimedia.com

Product Filter + Search + Quick View + Sticky Cart + Badges

xcovid19store

I've been using this app for about a year now, and I've received great customer support. The app is easy to use. I love it

thegreatstorebig

Best customer service ever! Thanks Guys for getting us on the right path with our Store! Can't wait to start seeing amazing results!

clear-store2000

Hi Guys
Thank you Very Much for your Great Service and Support: Turbo is really Great!!
This is really Fast.

Capstone Tool

I am happy with their offer so far. I installed this app for the product filter, but they have other great features like a quick view and sticky cart. Also, their support fixed some issue with my theme. Appreciate it!

Top Vinum - Tienda de vinos en línea

Great value for money. This App exceeded my expectations. The customer service is also excellent, which is something fundamental. I really recommend it.

wodobsessed.com

Very easy to setup and modify filters like categories and swatches , customer service is excellent!

March 27, 2020

Thank you very much ! we appreciate your review

RDM OUTLET

This app has exceeded my expectations. After trying several apps I gave up on my vision of having my page looking like a true professional page. I no longer recognize my page because I feel that I am browsing on a page similar to that of big corps.
If you are serious about creating a user-friendly and professional experience for your customer.
This is the app you are looking for.
Thank You Turbo for creating real value for your customers!
-Michael

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your comments!

Popcorn's Closet

Love IT

Built by neat and smart people!
Highly Recommended over the other apps.

The set up is free too.
Best price in comparison too

March 13, 2020

Thank You!, We are doing our best efforts to give you a great app.

sexygoddess.shop

Great Application, It is really fast and great customer service , they installed and make some customizations for FREE. Thanks you apolomultimedia team
Great App!!

Boating Closeout

We needed an app that allowed customers to filter by a variety of criteria. We signed up for the free trial, they installed the app the same day in a test store and we were up and running before the end of the day. We saw immediate results in our bottom line. A really great add on.

Previous 1 3 4 5