Turbo Retargeting

Turbo Retargeting

by Turbo

Create insanely profitable Facebook ads in just a few clicks!

Health N Beauty Express

Firstly, the price is not what they advertise on Shopify apps at $9/month. When you get the app you have to select from 3 prices and the cheapest is about $20 and that is not for all the features.

Then after installing, i had nothing but problems. Firstly the interface didn't show for the first 3 days(of a 5 day trial). Then when it did show, the options to edit campaigns as suggested by support weren't available/possible through the app. Then after trying to explain this 3 or so times there is now no reply. Not a great start for a 5 day trial. In the end, zero conversions.

Animerchandisecom

We have a new store that's barely been online for 90 days. It's taken a while and trial and error to get effective marketing to work, but Turbo has been there the whole time to help us. I know we're not yet using this app to its fullest potential, and I'm anxious to see how it works when we can afford a full funnel (btw I highly recommend watching Dom's tutorial videos on their website to give you a full picture of how powerful Turbo can be).

Cool Phone Cases Store

I just came from trying to use the retargetapp and over there I had to wait an entire day before they were in office and then at the end of the day I was not able to use them. The customer support over at this app is way faster and better than the other apps. Just read the comments and people love Dom the customer support man for his superbly great customer service and we love this great app! I got great customer service within 60 seconds of installing! Looking forward to working with these guys. keep up the great work Turbo Retargeting! Thank you!! Excited to make big money together! :)

Crumbolicious

I added the ap to my store on Friday. There were many issues. I contact customer support and Dom was very helpful in the beginning. My free trial was from 3/23-3/27. Friday afternoon, he stopped communicating completely with me. The ap was running, but not working correctly ( I only had $.68 in FB fees for the whole weekend) Monday afternoon, I still had not head anything back from him, I deleted the ap. I then receive an email which he states ", live support is only on weekdays.." That is ok I guess, but then I should have had a response first thing Monday morning since my problem was on going since the minute I added the ap. I would not recommend using this app.

Bandwagon Champs

I have talked to Dom twice. Each time, he devoted his time to not only walk me thru the ins and outs of the app, but also invested his time to discuss e-commerce best practices. I have used other retargeting apps thru Shopify. By far, Dom and Turbo are the best! Couldn't be more pleased and look forward to growing our business thru their app.

Molto Bene

I recommend this app to everyone. Very useful app and the best support you can have!

Krispykrepes

Amazing app with unreal potential can save you important time and more importantly make you a huge amount of cash.

Shout outs to Dom you the man!