TurboSEO

$30 one-time charge
Rating (4)
Developer
June 3, 2017

I'm so thankful this app exists. I was stressing so much trying to figure out how SEO worked and what to do. This was quick and painless. I mean 30 dollars isn't ideal but at least is was only 1 time. I look forward to seeing the results but over-all its better than paying a minimum of 100 to someone to do it for you.

Bubba Tactical Survival
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 18, 2017

Wow, really a one-click application and fast as lightning. Hope to see good results in the next weeks. Thanks!

Saudepets
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 16, 2017

Extremely easy to install and working behind the scenes extracting info from my store and telling the world. Great job!

Cat Supermarket
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 28, 2016

Great app. Save me hours of work.

Nerd4life
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 30, 2016

Great app, really easy to install and great support from the team. Our Google listings improved within a week.

Co Detect Com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 19, 2016

Being in a competitive marketplace, our Google rankings are of utmost importance. This is a great tool to help our company show off the hard work we've done to stand out from the crowd.

Wod Welder
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 23, 2016

An awesome tool which has made our search results much more detailed. Setup was very quick. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to make their search results stand out from the competition.

Grey Haze
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 15, 2016

Great App. Highly Recommended!

Yourturnkeystore 147