Turn 14 Distribution

Turn 14 Distribution

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 14, 2022

With DH2T for a few years, and the customer support is always great, and the product also. Helps reduce some of our workload.

Complex Seven Industries
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 10, 2022

These people are great! Service is impeccable and they can sort threw problems with ease. The API works great too. It's all about the service, thank you.

dynosourceperformance
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 1, 2022

Stellar product and an even more stellar customer service! The app is very well documented and easy to navigate. The categorization of products is spot on and requires minimum adjustment from organization or SEO perspective. At a few places where we needed some assistance, the support team was able to help us out quickly and get us unblocked! I highly recommend this app to everyone looking to go online with their parts business.

AutoPartsUSA
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 9, 2022

Great App, easy to work with Customer Support. Some functions may not be initially intuitive, however their CS was able to quickly guide us through the steps and we were able to adapt to the work flow quickly.

Battle Garage Racing Service
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 25, 2022

This app changed my life. The integration opportunity between turn14 and shopify allowed me to scale my business and offerings 10x from what we were doing last year. This is too good to be true, and a real game changer. Don't hesistate, get the top tier package and start automating your life and freeing up your time.

Affinis Motor Sports
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited August 2, 2022

The product integration and information works well. The collections and information allow for easy customizing for your store. The fulfillment saves time making orders a breeze.

MotionAutoPerformance
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 17, 2022

After many years we decided to launch a new website on the shopify platform, and this app is absolutely a godsend. Turn 14 has been one of the best professional partners we have had in our time in business, and this app just solidifies how far they will go to make sure that their distributors have every tool possible to get the best out of their website. After initial installation of the app and loading products, we ran into a few small issues that we could not resolve and the Data team was quick and professional with their responses and actually found the issue with only a few pieces of data given to them. Want to make sure the Data team knows we appreciate their hard work and we are absolutely confident that anything that comes up in the future will be handled the same!

ums-tuning.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 7, 2022

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I was using another app for my data and it was much more tedious to use. I find Data Here To There app for Turn 14 is a set it and forget it app. The customer service from them is first class. My inquiries are answered same day and if I have something urgent they get right back to me. I would definitely recommend Data Here To There's Turn 14 app.

Race Ready Auto Parts
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2022

This is a great app. Makes the intial setup much easier and you can't beat sync inventory etc. There are many features and filters to help the app match your specific needs. I give 4 stars on overall funtionality as some of the features or filters aren't as customizable. Limits you on certian things just a bit. The support is 5 star. I can't say enough about the customer service, they are timely in emailing back, correcting any issues and just overall education on using the app. Overall very great app to streamline your store and worth the price.

Upshift Performance
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 10, 2021

Excellent app - changed my life. Forget crazy csv files with tons of errors.. your catalog will be up to date 24/7! Great support team as well! Highly recommend

Miami AutoSport Technik
Time spent using app: 7 days
Data Here-to-There replied November 17, 2021

Hello. Thanks so much for your kind words! We do work hard to keep your store up to date and our customers well supported too :-). All the best with your store!
- The Team @DH2T