Turn 14 Distribution

Start your T14 store - with fitment data - in a few minutes!

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MotionAutoPerformance

The product integration and information works well. The collections and information allow for easy customizing for your store. The fulfillment saves time making orders a breeze.

ums-tuning.com

After many years we decided to launch a new website on the shopify platform, and this app is absolutely a godsend. Turn 14 has been one of the best professional partners we have had in our time in business, and this app just solidifies how far they will go to make sure that their distributors have every tool possible to get the best out of their website. After initial installation of the app and loading products, we ran into a few small issues that we could not resolve and the Data team was quick and professional with their responses and actually found the issue with only a few pieces of data given to them. Want to make sure the Data team knows we appreciate their hard work and we are absolutely confident that anything that comes up in the future will be handled the same!

Race Ready Auto Parts

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I was using another app for my data and it was much more tedious to use. I find Data Here To There app for Turn 14 is a set it and forget it app. The customer service from them is first class. My inquiries are answered same day and if I have something urgent they get right back to me. I would definitely recommend Data Here To There's Turn 14 app.

Upshift Performance

This is a great app. Makes the intial setup much easier and you can't beat sync inventory etc. There are many features and filters to help the app match your specific needs. I give 4 stars on overall funtionality as some of the features or filters aren't as customizable. Limits you on certian things just a bit. The support is 5 star. I can't say enough about the customer service, they are timely in emailing back, correcting any issues and just overall education on using the app. Overall very great app to streamline your store and worth the price.

Miami AutoSport Technik

Excellent app - changed my life. Forget crazy csv files with tons of errors.. your catalog will be up to date 24/7! Great support team as well! Highly recommend

November 17, 2021

Hello. Thanks so much for your kind words! We do work hard to keep your store up to date and our customers well supported too :-). All the best with your store!
- The Team @DH2T

wragthmotorsports

Awesome APP. The Data Here-to-there team in conjunction with T14 have really made this super smooth and easy. Super easy to setup and will save time putting in orders on a daily basis. Shout out to Alexandra for going over and beyond ensuring everything worked before going live. 5 stars, highly recommended. The cost of the subscription is a bargain for the hours saved every month.

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. We really appreciate the feedback! We promise to keep building them if you keep coming back for more :-)

Alliance Racing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been very useful to help us keep our website updated with latest products and pricing. We were having MAP issues with a different app that was supposed to be updating regularly, but was not updating as we had expected. Since using this app, we've had no MAP violations and our pricing is accurate. Support has been timely as well. Any time we have an issue/question, their support team is quick to assist and help us through it and get a resolution. I do wish the descriptions for a lot of the products were more descriptive, but that's a Turn14 problem, not a problem with the app. One thing Turn14 doesn't tell you, is that some brands do not allow product descriptions to be passed over via API, so brands like GReddy won't have good descriptions. Again, not an app issue, but something worth knowing about.

November 9, 2021

Hello, thank you for the review. We appreciate what you say about product descriptions and we certainly do our best to encourage improvement in that area. Turn 14 is aware of it too and does what they can to influence the brands to improve the quality of their data, as well. We'll keep working on it!

Rock Bottom Truck

Time consuming setup as expected, but user friendly, and great support. We've used others with clunky and outdated systems that actually cost more. DH2T is worth what you pay.

November 9, 2021

Thanks very much for your review. We're happy to hear that overall, you've had a positive experience with our app. We think a lot about usability and always do our best to listen to feedback and incorporate ideas for improvement in every update.

BRC Raceworks

Great app and great support. This app really streamlined the process. We can easily download collections with one click, and it updates very often. Best of all data syncs and keeps a transparent line of communication between customer and store. 5 out of 5.

Conquest Auto Parts

Im using this app at https://conquestauto.com and I must say, This is one of the most well-made apps I have come across. It just works and does what it says it does. No Errors, or inflated pricing structures like other apps. Just one flat rate pricing with no gimmicks. I have asked support for help a few times, they usually respond within minutes and are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hello!
I just wanted to say thank you for your review. We worked hard to make our Turn 14 app easy to use and our customer support timely and helpful. So your kind words really made our day - and I mean the whole team at Data Here-to-There :-)

Previous 1