Turn 14 Distribution

Turn 14 Distribution

by Data Here-to-There

Start your T14 store - with fitment data - in a few minutes!

Alliance Racing

This app has been very useful to help us keep our website updated with latest products and pricing. We were having MAP issues with a different app that was supposed to be updating regularly, but was not updating as we had expected. Since using this app, we've had no MAP violations and our pricing is accurate. Support has been timely as well. Any time we have an issue/question, their support team is quick to assist and help us through it and get a resolution. I do wish the descriptions for a lot of the products were more descriptive, but that's a Turn14 problem, not a problem with the app. One thing Turn14 doesn't tell you, is that some brands do not allow product descriptions to be passed over via API, so brands like GReddy won't have good descriptions. Again, not an app issue, but something worth knowing about.

Rock Bottom Truck

Time consuming setup as expected, but user friendly, and great support. We've used others with clunky and outdated systems that actually cost more. DH2T is worth what you pay.

BRC Raceworks

Great app and great support. This app really streamlined the process. We can easily download collections with one click, and it updates very often. Best of all data syncs and keeps a transparent line of communication between customer and store. 5 out of 5.

Conquest Auto Parts

Im using this app at https://conquestauto.com and I must say, This is one of the most well-made apps I have come across. It just works and does what it says it does. No Errors, or inflated pricing structures like other apps. Just one flat rate pricing with no gimmicks. I have asked support for help a few times, they usually respond within minutes and are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hello!
I just wanted to say thank you for your review. We worked hard to make our Turn 14 app easy to use and our customer support timely and helpful. So your kind words really made our day - and I mean the whole team at Data Here-to-There :-)

XIIIMOTORSPORTS

Saved probably thousands of data entries and the support is amazing. Definitely recommend so you can put your time into better use elsewhere in the business.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

ATACK

Very good. This app helped me grow my business like nothing else.
Support is quick and helpful.
Youtube video's are available too to help you running the app.
This app worth his price for sure!
I recommend.

Parabellum Auto

Super easy to use, and their customer service is very responsive and quick to help. App worked as described and required very little intervention.

February 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all kinds of success with your business.

- Data Here-to-There

SAIKOSPEED

They make life so much easier. Plus, the customer service is BEYOND amazing. Definitely worth it!!!!!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review, wow! We hope you are still enjoying the app and much success with your store!

The Parts Farm

This app made it super simple to add thousands of products by just installing it. Hot Rod Marketing used it to supply our costumers with all the products they are looking for. With this app and Hot Rod Marketing we have unlimited potential. 5 stars

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review... we're so glad that you're getting such great results with the Turn 14 app! Best of luck with your store. Reach out to us at any time you need us for anything!

Alpha Team Car Customs & Care

Great app helped me achieve what it would have taken about a year to accomplish. Worked with the app since the beta program and the DTD team had an A+ support. Cant be more happy with them highly recommended.

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're so glad that you're continuing with the app since the beta program ended. We hope you're getting tons of orders!

Previous 1