Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

KingsHairLine

This app is helpful in so many ways especially because I am always on the go. You can track your orders, customer activity and also make changes to your products through this app. Wonderful app!! Follow us @Kingshairline

Watches and More

I like the app but, I have not seen any of my product showing up on my Tweeter account. The support team was accommodating in the set-up process. Would recommend any starting a new business.

Watches & More

The Hidden Treasures Store

Works perfectly as described. Very helpful.

Clothes Together

So far so good. I don't want to give it a full 5 stars yet just because I just started using it. I wanted to see how it would do the next few days or weeks. Thank you.

Jojie Bonate,
Clothes-Together
www.clothestogether.com

Animate Online

This is a great app that does exactly what it says. You can write a custom message, with place holders for product URL, title and image, and it will automatically post your desired number of tweets within your desired period every day.

We have had some glitches with the app (having it stop, having it start producing garbage text instead of product names), however, the developers worked quickly and politely to fix the issues, and it is very easy to reach out to them on their customer support chat. I never had to wait longer than a minute to get support.

The two drawbacks:
1. At this point in time, the app still cuts off content automatically after the old 140 character limit.
2. At this point in time, there is no way to choose which part of the content will be cut off by the character limit (for example, I would rather abbreviate long product titles than cut off my product URLs, so at least my customers could click links.)
However, the developers have noted that they are working on adding both features to an update soon. Once it has been updated, I would consider this 5 stars.

Overall however this app has been amazing considering it is free, and has solved us lots of time writing and queuing twitter posts.

Edit May 16 2018: The developers have updated the app to support the new twitter character limit.

Naughty Bubbles

it works actually but there's still room to improve, like adding some custom hashtags etc. by the way, it's not working always but randomly as i experienced and thought .

Fazbima

Just installed this App and will review after use but easy to install and edit. Thank you

Wild Heart Gypsy Soul Boutique

I'm new to e-commerce so took a little bit to understand the set up. Otherwise it's a very useful and handy app.

Shoperb

Great job nice app..keep up...this helps