Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Blue Jay Grove

Great app helps tremendously rather than manual input would highly recomend. Easy to download easy to install and works straight out the box.

Adult Sex Toys Direct

fantastic app have used a similar app but this is by far simpler and easier to use does the job that i need very quickly and easily.

Michelle's Gift Studio

I tried using a similar app and it was terrible but this app has worked perfectly! It's super easy to set up and makes my life much easier. Every time I post a new product, I know with confidence that it's being posted on Twitter-saving me tons of time! You can't go wrong with it!

MyFicz

I have tried so many app but I like his app- it make it so simple to tweet for my online website as it has easy process me to install plus it has the auto function.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

Very good app works very well, sending carefree on our comtpe twitter to recommend very easy to use more

Friends Online Shop

This app is just great. I love the ability to setup different kinds of tweets in random order. Easy to do no rocket science needed :-)

Valles Collection

Excellent App, loved using it.

Dresstoimpress 2

I never had a Tweeter account before but it looks fun, so does the auto posting

Emo Ts

I love this app. It has been great for me and my business. It makes my life is easier in that it automatically posts to twitter. Works like a charm!

A Shu

Great app. Only downside is that sometimes it displays images other than the first product image uploaded (I e side shots etc) which can be confusing. If they can rectify this, it would be brilliant...