Twitter Auto Posting

Auto post about new products on Twitter

From $9.95/month. 90-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KingsHairLine

This app is helpful in so many ways especially because I am always on the go. You can track your orders, customer activity and also make changes to your products through this app. Wonderful app!! Follow us @Kingshairline

Watches and More

I like the app but, I have not seen any of my product showing up on my Tweeter account. The support team was accommodating in the set-up process. Would recommend any starting a new business.

Watches & More

The Hidden Treasures Store

Works perfectly as described. Very helpful.

Clothes Together

So far so good. I don't want to give it a full 5 stars yet just because I just started using it. I wanted to see how it would do the next few days or weeks. Thank you.

Jojie Bonate,
Clothes-Together
www.clothestogether.com

Naughty Bubbles

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

it works actually but there's still room to improve, like adding some custom hashtags etc. by the way, it's not working always but randomly as i experienced and thought .

Fazbima

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed this App and will review after use but easy to install and edit. Thank you

Wild Heart Gypsy Soul Boutique

I'm new to e-commerce so took a little bit to understand the set up. Otherwise it's a very useful and handy app.

Shoperb

Location Thailand

Great job nice app..keep up...this helps