Twik , 리뷰 73개

• 평점의 3%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 22%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 8월 25일

Got charged without even using it!! I’m still waiting for my product to be ready and then advertise it, but this is just wrong, how can one create a business when you guys do this to people?? $50 without doing anything, honestly that’s just wrong

MAZE ™ tumblers and accessories
앱 사용 기간 21일
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 8월 27일

Thank you for sharing your concerns.
We understand your situation and want to clarify that twik is designed for stores with a certain amount of transactions, and it operates on a subscription basis.
We are willing to absolve this misunderstanding and assist you in your business growth.
Our team is reaching out to you now. We will work together to ensure your store's success with twik.

2023년 4월 22일

DO NOY USE THIS APP IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING WITHDRAWING FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THEY WILL NOT STOP WITH NUMEROUSE TIME I TELL THEM TO STOP WE DONT USE IT, IT DIDNT WORK AND NOW THEY TAKE MONEY EVERY MONTH , DO NOT GIVE YOUR DEBIT CARD BECAUSE YOU CANT REMOVE IT ONCE THEY HAVE IT,

Razzy Pet Shop
앱 사용 기간 6개월
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 4월 23일

Roi here, twik's CEO.

We take these matters very seriously. In the past, we've given you several refunds and kept you informed.
We've collaborated with Shopify billing to issue full monthly refunds for all charges.
Removing the app from your Shopify account can only be done by you.

We'd like to work with you directly to guide you through the process and ensure a positive experience.
Please check your inbox for an email from our team. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to hear from you soon.

2023년 4월 24일

If i could use zero stars i would. i love the concept, but it is horrible. They say it doesnt slow down the store, and that many page speed calculators may recognize that it slows down, but its not the case.
This is a complete lie and a scam, my store traffic after the installation, gradually went down over the course of a week, until i have zero traffic, form a few thousand a day, down into the single digits.
Ive emailed and messaged them so many times, and i haven't had a single response from a person, just one from a robot, out of a dozen sent messages. There is no support!!!!!, Also, after deleting the app, i still have the store speed issue, because of all the coding junk that, hasn't been removed. Be warned, stay away, i wish i had. I'm Stuck, with this issue, with no way of resolving it. If someone from Twik sees this, i need you to remove ever single character of coding ever associated with this app. This is definitely Assur!!!!

Elegant Chic Closet
앱 사용 기간 7일
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 4월 25일

Update:

Our team was able to connect with you and demonstrate that twik does not slow down your website. We also offered to provide one-on-one optimization sessions to further improve your site's performance. Unfortunately, we have not heard back from you since our conversation. We remain committed to providing exceptional customer service to all our customers and hope to hear from you soon.

Original response:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We understand website speed and traffic are crucial, and customer support is our priority. twik doesn't impede website performance or traffic. We'll gladly conduct further optimization tests.

We have contacted you multiple times, confirmed you received our email, and shared our customer support manager's personal email and an online meeting invite.

We hope to improve your experience and address any concerns. Please check your inbox, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

2023년 7월 30일

A soon as I installed this app I was receiving very unusual traffic from Columbus Ohio. I deleted the app and this stopped. I spoke with someone from Twik who said that this was a problem with Shopify. He convinced me to reinstall the app with an offer of a free month. Within 20 seconds of installing the app, I was bombarded with bots from Columbus Ohio again. So I have deleted the app and won't install it again

The Wrinkled Bulldog Company
앱 사용 기간 2일
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 7월 31일

Thank you for sharing your experience.
The bots you encountered upon installation are a one-time occurrence. Twik does not affect site traffic.

We've reached out to collaborate and to find together the right solution for your store's success.

2023년 6월 25일

It's not bringing sales like advertised on facebook. It has been almost one month and nothing happens.

YungBelle
앱 사용 기간 21일
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 6월 25일

Thank you for your feedback. Twik is designed to improve conversion rates for stores already generating revenue. The plan you selected requires a minimum of 30 monthly transactions, as stated in its description. Despite your store not meeting that criteria, we have extended your trial free of charge.

Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to assist you in growing and optimizing your store. Our team has reached out to you multiple times but hasn't received a response. If you're interested, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Thank you for your understanding.

2023년 3월 14일

its not possible to deactivate account links in FAQ don't exists support 0 except of automated bott keep away

modernhomedecor
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 3월 15일

We’re sorry for missing your message and for any inconvenience it may have caused. We apologize, but it looks like the message was sent outside of our working hours.
Our team has already reached out to assist you with the issue, and we would love to schedule a call to explore how we can compensate you and help your business.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for our email, and we hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us - we appreciate it!

2023년 3월 16일

No support.

It says it will never slow down your site. Not true! hence deleted the apps. I would have the idea of it but its slowing my site down

Sontousa
앱 사용 기간 5일
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 3월 16일

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations, and we take this issue seriously. Rest assured that twik is designed not to slow down your site. Our team is ready to collaborate with you to identify any issues. We prioritize fast and efficient support for all our customers, and we hope to hear from you soon.

2023년 6월 12일에 편집됨

Today we have uninstalled the app Twik from our store.
It had become very difficult to track the deliverables of this app. We were on the legacy plan and we were told that all the features will be available for us as we were one of the first users of this app.
However, it was disappointing that neither the team kept their promise nor the app looks to be any more as useful as before

Griiham
인도
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2021년 8월 26일

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to work with you!
Our basic automations are menu sorting, products sorting, analytics integration and currency localization. With twik plus you can explore our advanced automations. If you are interested, send us an email and we would be more than happy to tell you all about it.

2023년 1월 25일에 편집됨

All are a joke. I have lost the trust. I am not finding any button to unsubscribe and all months they are continuously charging me. It is just a scam, too bad, sorry. I am asking a refund of all money they have taken from me. PLEASE REFUND ME ALL

HD Imperial
벨기에
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2023년 1월 26일

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion. We understand that you have had trouble unsubscribing and have been charged for using our app. We would like to remind you that disabling the app via settings does not remove it, and charges may still apply.

Our team has reached out to you via email to assist you, but we have not yet received a response. Please reach out to us so we can help resolve this issue and provide a full refund if necessary. We would appreciate the opportunity to make things right and regain your trust.

2022년 11월 26일

JUST NOT WORKS . THAT PEOPLE CHARGE ME 7 MONTHS THAT RUBISH SERVICE WHEN I M CONTACT COSTUMER SERVICE BEAFORE END THE FIRST MONTH TO STOP THAT SERVICE ON MY STORE . THAT PEOPLE CHARGE 6 MONTHS EXTRA AND I M JUST NOTICE NOW . POOOR REALLY POOR . I M WANT MY MONEY BACK

SESAMA FASHIONS
앱 사용 기간 8개월
답글 Twik Technologies ltd.개 2022년 11월 27일

Client satisfaction is our top priority. Unfortunately, your message has never reached us. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You have received a full refund for your payments.

For further assistance, our team experts will contact you directly.