Twik

Twik | Reviews

by Twik Technologies ltd.

Boost Sales & Increase Revenue using Automated Personalization

Lybra Intimates

It didn't do what it said it was going to do. I am highly disappointed in the fact the app did not deliver.

September 6, 2021

We are deeply sorry to hear you had a poor experience with us. We would like to look into it and understand what was not working. We sent you an email so we can investigate this, and hopefully we can create a better experience for you.

Kotanical

I have been using it for a few months and signed up for their cro services Very sloppy work at times had to check it a lot, I lost customers to the glitches and had people complaining about the currency being changed to dollars when we are in euros (they couldn't change it back), I gave the team a few chances but its always one thing or another, some of the features would pop up twice or load on the website like something from windows 2000, I do wish them the best of luck as they are nice guys

September 1, 2021

We are sorry to hear about your latest experience with our service. Following our many conversations before you disabled our service, it is considerable to say that during the period twik was installed on your website, it had reached its business goals. However, we understand the issue you have encountered and are deeply sorry for the poor experience. As mentioned in our recent correspondence, the issue you have experienced is corrected for all of our customers. We truly hope to collaborate with you in the future, and we wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your goals.