Twik

Boost Sales & Increase Revenue using Automated Personalization

From $19.90/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Strongful

Location Israel

Twik continuously helps us increase our sales and conversion rates, and there not many more important numbers than these.
Their dashboard and data are very easy to understand, and the implementation is also easy and seamless.
I really recommend Twik since it seems it's a "One of a kind" app.

HULKEN®

Loving the app- works seamlessly and we've been seeing a 30% increase in sales since using it. It really is 'plug & play'- the app does it all on its own! Customer support is very responsive and friendly.

Luka

Location Israel

We are running a jewelry store and we saw excellent results with this app. The good part about this app is that you don't need to do anything or set up anything, it works completely automatic. Was Supper helpful for our store!

Aurore & Luna

Résultats étonnants mais manque beaucoup de statistiques ainsi que la possibilité de choisir le nombre de personnes à cibler avec twik.
Néanmoins, bonne app

March 28, 2022

Hey Aurore & Luna, we appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service.
Upon installation, twik will only target a small portion of your eligible store visitors, and as it learns what personalizations increase sales to which user segments, it'll gradually balance the delivery (more or less than 50%) to maximize your sales and revenue. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

VikingsMerch

This app is amazing! Within the first month of using it, my conversion rate increased by over 15%. The staff has been extremely friendly and helpful and I have been treated like a VIP since the first day. Would highly recommend the app for every eCommerce store!

February 14, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with twik. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Monte loka

A must-have app for every eCommerce store. Revolutionary machine-learning system supported by real experts. The numbers speak for themselves: Twik increased my AOV and ARPS dramatically. Thank you Diana and Boaz! Highly recommended!

February 13, 2022

Hey Monte loka, we appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

GlityJewels

Fantastic app! Absolute game changer. Increased my conversion rate significantly in only two weeks. Support team is super helpful - thank you Diana! Keep up the good work.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, GlityJewels, your feedback means the world to us.
We will continue to walk the extra mile and exceed our users expectations.
Here for you anytime!
The twik team

Pryceless Creations Clothing

I was having a lot of trouble understanding the Twik application I was thinking that it did not help or do anything for my store. When I connect with customer support Boaz was so amazing he really took the time to help me and explain the Twik app on my store we also did a Zoom meeting.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!
We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to talking to you again!

Griiham

Loved the app. Looking forward for more features integration from TWIK.i feel some more features can also be helpful in my Shopify store, would love to explore more.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to work with you!
Our basic automations are menu sorting, products sorting, analytics integration and currency localization. With twik plus you can explore our advanced automations. If you are interested, send us an email and we would be more than happy to tell you all about it.

ZAVATTY

i have my doubts about the funnel metrics and few other questions about the app, customer service its not something very quick it would be great if you have a chat to clear everything up also the date picker in the stats sometime doesn't work

July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback - we value it greatly. Please note that we have a phone number on our app page as well as other means to contact us. As mentioned on the reply Friday night our customers' success will get back to you regarding that issue. twik runs 1500+ Shopify store and growing and we value each and every one of our merchants. Thank you

Previous 1 3