Twik

Twik

From $19.90/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
Twik Technologies ltd.
3.9
Edited December 6, 2022

Amazing customer service! Talk about a professional. I encountered a misunderstanding from a staff member, and the owner reached out personally to resolve the issue. His key values to provide excellent customer service and service for his customers is unmatched. A true man of integrity and compassion. I'm sure I will be part of the Twik family for a very long time to come. Rio, I can't thank you enough. I wasn't expecting your swift response and sense of urgency to resolve the issue, but most importantly making sure I was comfortable and understood the system. Thank you for the new tools you shared. You ROCK!!!

E&V's Deals
Time spent using app: 11 days
Twik Technologies ltd. replied December 5, 2022

Thank you, Vidia! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We're here for you anytime you need, and with a clear mission to help your business grow!

December 5, 2022

Love this app! The best customer service. Thank you, Michael. He actually did a Google meeting with me to help fix my issue. I think the issue was on my part. However, they are fixing it and I want to thank you so much for your time.

The Nichole Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
Twik Technologies ltd. replied December 5, 2022

Thank you, Nikki!

We appreciate your trust in twik, and it is our pleasure to help your store grow.

Please always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Edited December 8, 2022

Now a day's most aps you use are not managed or updated. It's good to know that there are people out there that still take the time out of their day to reach out and make things right. Twik cares about their product and engages in trying to better their customers and improve their product. If you need a company that is willing to help your company grow, partner up with twik. You won't regret it.

Málle
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Twik Technologies ltd. replied November 28, 2022

Thank you, Jaime!

Your kind words and feedback are truly appreciated.

We are always here for you to help you reach your goals and make your business grow!

Please feel free to reach us anytime.

October 22, 2022

אפליקציה מטורפת! שיפרה לי את הביצועים באתר בכמה עשרות אחוזים. עוד לא מצאתי אפליקציה נוספת שיודעת לתת את המוצר הזה ברמה כל כך גבוהה. מומלץ!!!

SHAZLONG | שזלונג
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
Twik Technologies ltd. replied October 24, 2022

It is always a pleasure to see such revenue uplift results.

Thank you for your trust twik, and please feel free to contact us shall you require any additional assistance.

October 16, 2022

I downloaded Twik one month ago. I promoted my website via social and got great results with their tool. I used the automations personalized product catalog and currency localization. Thank you for helping increase my store sales

noomabamboo
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Twik Technologies ltd. replied October 16, 2022

Thank you Noomabamboo for your trust in twik, it is our pleasure to help your store grow.

We are always available if you need any further assistance or want to consult with us.