Twik

Boost Sales & Increase Revenue using Automated Personalization

From $19.90/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SHAZLONG | שזלונג

Location Israel

אפליקציה מטורפת! שיפרה לי את הביצועים באתר בכמה עשרות אחוזים. עוד לא מצאתי אפליקציה נוספת שיודעת לתת את המוצר הזה ברמה כל כך גבוהה. מומלץ!!!

October 24, 2022

It is always a pleasure to see such revenue uplift results.

Thank you for your trust twik, and please feel free to contact us shall you require any additional assistance.

noomabamboo

Location Israel

I downloaded Twik one month ago. I promoted my website via social and got great results with their tool. I used the automations personalized product catalog and currency localization. Thank you for helping increase my store sales

October 16, 2022

Thank you Noomabamboo for your trust in twik, it is our pleasure to help your store grow.

We are always available if you need any further assistance or want to consult with us.

rosartstudio

Location Israel

Besides personalizing the shopping experience on my site, your dashboard allows me to monitor the store and customers. Excellent product! Simple and easy to use! Happy I found it.

October 16, 2022

Dear Rosartstudio, thank you for your kind feedback!

We are very happy to see the impact that twik had on your store and strive to boost your bottom-line revenue even more!

Shall you require further assistance or would like to consult us, our team is always available.

missregina.co.uk

Time spent using app About 2 months

I highly recommend this app . Its great app and it helps boosting the revenue. Lovely people to talk to when having a inquiry.

September 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind review, we really enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback!

Your growth is our growth :)

Quick Designs

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Recently installed twik and so far the experience is good. Great staff members if you need any help or clarification they respond quickly. Thank you Twik team.

September 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind review, we wish for a prosperous partnership and mutual growth.

Malyn Grace

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We absolutely love TWIK! Talk about an app that WORKS & pays for itself! We've had the TWIK app plugged into our Shopify site for over a year now and the results speak for themselves. Average Order Value, Conversion Rate, Add To Cart Frequency, and of course REVENUE...every single metric that matters is better since partnering with TWIK! Can't wait to see what they come up with next. We're huge fans!

Chief Empire

Location Australia

Twik have been so awesome with me Michael Lipliansky is whom I've been meeting with customer care and service 5 stars.I am excited for the future of my business Chief Empire working with Twik thank you so much kind Regards Winnia

August 11, 2022

Thank you for the feedback Winnia! It is our pleasure to assist store owners and strive for success.
We see you as a partner in our journey; your growth is our growth.

Diana Rafael

Location Israel

I've been using this app for a few months now. Do doubt, the best I have encountered regarding its purpose: customers do see the categories sorted in a customized way, and ATC's CTR has increased significantly! I am able to monitor my shop's performance and manage it better! Thank you! great job!

August 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind review, we're happy you're enjoying twik and truly appreciate your feedback. Our team is always available shall you require any farther assistance or want to consult with us.

Thanks, and wishing us continuous growth together :)

Strongful

Time spent using app About 1 month

Twik continuously helps us increase our sales and conversion rates, and there not many more important numbers than these.
Their dashboard and data are very easy to understand, and the implementation is also easy and seamless.
I really recommend Twik since it seems it's a "One of a kind" app.

HULKEN®

Loving the app- works seamlessly and we've been seeing a 30% increase in sales since using it. It really is 'plug & play'- the app does it all on its own! Customer support is very responsive and friendly.

Previous 1 3