Twitter Feed

Responsive Widget to display Tweets , Follow buttons.

selection.ph

Very goooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

TrumpSupport2020 - Keep America Great

Very easy to use application. And a really great and helpful customer service!! After I needed some help they helped me right away without problem

lilycustom

About from lilycustom.com
This shirt is Made To Order, we print the shirt one by one so we can control the quality.
We use DTG Technology to print A skeletal on to T-Shirt.
Color variant is black,gray,white.
Pre-Shrunk 100% cotton.
fully machine washable

PLEASE CHECK OUR SHOP FOR MORE UP TO DATE FASHION SHIRTS & TSHIRT!

====================================

Item Descriptions #hashtag

– Pre-Shrunk 100% cotton.
– FULLY MACHINE WASHABLE.
– Made To Order.
– We use DTG Technology to print onto T-Shirt.
– We only use high quality and durable shirts. As long as the proper washing instructions are adhered to, our shirts will not crack or fade within the first couple of washings like some of the others do.

Washing Instructions:
– When washing your item, please turn the shirt inside out and wash on a COLD cycle.
– Do not use bleach or any fabric softener to help the overall life of your shirt.

SIZE CHART

— PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SIZE CHARTS BELOW, IT’S REFER TO UNISEX SIZE CHARTS —

Available size :

M : Width = 46 cm, Length = 65 cm
L : Width = 46 cm, Length = 67 cm
XL : Width = 52 cm, Length = 70 cm

Note : Width = armpit to armpit

— Have Questions? Please feel free to contact me, thank you for visiting my store and happy shopping —

Payment, shipment and Return

NYStep

Great App

Major Mods

Great fast help and they explained simply how it was done so I could do it myself next time. Very Helpful

Gottle Gas

The customer service and technical help I've had from this team is exceptional. Really helpful and I love the app. Well done. Recomended.

THE UNIQUE FIT

beyond my expectations, very friendly and quick customer support, really add worth to install, thank-you so much zestard support for great experience!!

Xtc Jewelry

EXCELLENT App, So easy to install and so easy to work. Amazing how good it works. Great Job. I thank you so much for making it FREE.

Committogreen

Hardik was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I ran into an issue while transferring my domain but was assured that the code will be fixed and I could try again. Otherwise the app delivers and is what I am looking for. Thank you!

White Mud

This app is great, exactly what I was looking for! Customer service is fantastic - Hardik was extremely helpful and guided me in the installation of the app! Very happy!

Previous 1