Based in United States
Use directly in Shopify admin
Bring your products to Twitter to drive sales from your most leaned-in audience.
People come to Twitter everyday to talk about products and brands they love — and now you can leverage the power of the public conversation to drive results. With Twitter Shopping, you can spotlight products directly on your profile and create a fully-immersive Twitter Shop for the ultimate window-shopping experience. You can also tease upcoming launches with our native Product Drop feature, allowing customers to opt-in, subscribe, and share the news. Available to all US merchants.
- Showcase up to 5 products in a scrollable media-forward carousel on your profile
- Drive shoppers to a customizable Twitter Shop that supports up to 50 products
- Engage your most leaned-in shoppers to subscribe to upcoming Product Drops
- Highlight more product photos and details in your Product Details Page
- Catalog data automatically syncs and updates to Twitter Shopping Manager
Working as of 1/23/2024. Use ****Chrome**** NOT Firefox if your stuff isn't syncing. Make sure you have adblockers off or at least whitelist twitter ads. Make sure you're not host or pie-hole blocking twitter ads by accident. It takes a while after connection is established to see products floating in. Make sure you're logged into both Shopify & Twitter before sending the link to ensure success.
Hey Elon, thanks for fixing the Shopify X link. THANK YOU!
Stopped working, new products won't sync. I'm assuming the skeleton crew over on "X" forgot this integration existed, since they didn't put it behind a paywall lol.
Not longer works, hasn't for months. No sycing of products. Bad app.
No matter what I do, the app will not connect to my X account. Requested help from Support, but no response.