Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

Salty Swell Shop

Tried some samples (mug, money box, passport cover) also tried the support.
Support after more than a week, no reply yet, nothing... I guess only calling as per other reviews and this is unacceptable.
Mug - print quality horrible, fade, half of the print is ok, half faded and half not sharp. Design is not aligned in the mug and also the mockup shows the design close to the handle which is wrong, it end up very far from it.
Money Box - exactly same issues as the mug (apart from the handle). Poor quality printing, some parts faded, some parts not sharp at all...
Passport cover - weird feeling of the product, many different material on it, and again printing quality not good.

Main issues is PRINTING QUALITY + NO SUPPORT.

If you are thinking to add POD to your store, recommended to order them to check, however I doubt it would be good, as my 3 samples were not nice after open the package and see it, so probably your customer will have the same experience which will lead to headaches - you will hear from your customer about the quality and design issues > then you will try to contact the company without success > you and your customer will ended up frustrated.
POD companies apparently have the power to make 2 customers frustrated at the same time - you and your customer.

Armourcarp

I ordered 2 t-shirts and a hoodie for a sample after integrating Twofifteen with my shopify store. 3 weeks later and 5 phone calls still no products. Every time i spoke to them it was the same excuse. " They've been printed but failed quality we are looking to finish them today and to be shipped first thing tomorrow". I honestly couldn't trust Twofifteen to fulfill orders on time without having a negative effect on my business. I've now pulled all Twofifteen Products from my website and are currently looking for a new supplier.

Plant Parent Club

I got a set of T-Shirt samples from them and noticed the colour wasn't very vibrant but quality ok and then I got a second load of t-shirt samples to try out different prints and it was awful. Bits of the print missing, colour missing and I e-mailed them pictures and nothing back. I've since gone with a different supplier and the samples from them have been consistent and good. It's worth doing your research, rather then uphappy customers!

The Wrecking Pit

I'm updating my review after 6 months with this company. I give it 1 star now because over the past 6 months the service and support have completely gone downhill, missing orders, bad quality printing, poor excuses for incompetence. I gave these guys a chance but after emailing and no response from missing orders plus notifying them about missing orders just felt like it was my fault with the cold the responses I received. There are plenty of great quality dropshipping services like Printful whom I've never had any problems with whatsoever and great quality. Shame these guys let themselves go! time to move on.

FAF Challenge

I tried asking vital questions on shipping times and processing within the UK and have had no-one get back to me. Customer service seems non existent. I also can't believe there are only white mugs and white phone wallets on this app and the product photos are really basic. There is only 1 mockup / view for each and very little information on the product descriptions.

Reptile Merch UK

Poor print quality and took nearly 2 weeks to send order out. The t-shirt arrived with the label torn off and ink splattered all round the label. No customer will wait this long or accept this quality. Such a shame as the product range and integration is very appealing. Waste of time and money and I will now have to find an alternative.

Sabura