Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen Ltd

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

Mireille Webstore

So far they have not disappointed me with their quality of printing, product and delivery time. For now I'll give Two Fifteen five stars but if any disappointment with no reasonable explanation to back it up, I'll review my review.

Proprium

Absolutely excellent couldnt fault it.. product range is brilliant and delivery to UK ireland is fast

Roarlay

Good Product line, helpful team.
Well made and printed.
Really the best choice if you want organic or sustainable base products.

R&SV Open Sesame

Great so far easy to use just wish they could add the option for tracked shipping as I ship worldwide and customers like the tracking and so do i!Thank you!

The North Curve

Great company that have never let me done since Jan this year. Very quick and helpful customer service and a decent range of products that are well made and printed. They could do with adding international tracked postage though.

Crafty Pics

Great so far easy to use just wish they could add the option for tracked shipping as I ship worldwide and customers like the tracking and so do i, to be honest.

Alba Paris

I have used probably all the most popular print on demand apps and a few that don't even have an app, and Two Fifteen is a great! I haven't been using it for a long time but so far so good!

It's very intuitive to use, you only have to install it and when you want to sync a product, you go to the product on your Shopify store and click on " More actions" and select "Assign Two Fifteen Product" EASY.
Customer service is super friendly!
They create the products faster than most other peint on demand companies.
Shipping prices are super economical so you can send products all over the World without charging and arm and a leg.
The only thing I wish they had is the possibility to offer tracking to other outside of the UK.

Hoyle's of Oxford

Love how easy the process is, how quick the results and how helpful the team are! So pleased I found it

Pezlondon

Two Fifteen have really pulled out the stops to assist in helping to launch www.pezlondon.com after trying many other print on demand companies we found that on all fronts they were more impressive as a company.
It was important to us to work with someone who can provide great quality products but also have great customer care too. Being UK based is vital in getting products to our mainly UK based customers speedily. Their range of products is great and always growing too.

It has been a great start and we are hoping that it will be a firm and long lasting business relationship.

Highland Apparel

Tom and the team have been more then helpful after an update to stock changed some of my items on my store, Tom called himself to apologise and helped find a solution!