Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen Ltd

Print On Demand Fulfilment And Worldwide Dropshipping

Plant Parent Club

I got a set of T-Shirt samples from them and noticed the colour wasn't very vibrant but quality ok and then I got a second load of t-shirt samples to try out different prints and it was awful. Bits of the print missing, colour missing and I e-mailed them pictures and nothing back. I've since gone with a different supplier and the samples from them have been consistent and good. It's worth doing your research, rather then uphappy customers!

FAF Challenge

I tried asking vital questions on shipping times and processing within the UK and have had no-one get back to me. Customer service seems non existent. I also can't believe there are only white mugs and white phone wallets on this app and the product photos are really basic. There is only 1 mockup / view for each and very little information on the product descriptions.

Reptile Merch UK

Poor print quality and took nearly 2 weeks to send order out. The t-shirt arrived with the label torn off and ink splattered all round the label. No customer will wait this long or accept this quality. Such a shame as the product range and integration is very appealing. Waste of time and money and I will now have to find an alternative.

Sabura