Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

by Two Fifteen

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

Boasy Broidery

I needed help setting up my store and connecting pre existing products. I asked for help in the chat and the advisor called me and talked me through step by step how to set up my store and products. Thank you so much made everything clear and easy to understand and now I can start selling! 5 stars based on customer service.

Hellena

the best POD I know of in England! Thank you so much for your professionalism every time we work together. It's been a pleasure! Thanks,
Hellena.

Good Vibes Tees Clothing Ltd

I use the app to create my t-shirt designs and print on demand to my customers. The app is great and the customer service is excellent.

TheKSupply

I've been using Two Fifteens services for almost a year now on both Etsy and Shopify. And their service has been amazing, the mugs and bottles are great quality and my customers love them. Their customer service has improved a lot in 2021 and I wouldn't trust the 1 star reviews that comment on that because they definitely no longer ring true.

forthecyclist

I have been working with Two Fifteen for well over a year. Pleased to say their customer service and speed of delivery has improved massively in 2021. Quality was always good and now with a responsive customer service and speed I am pleased I continued with them.

Milk & Moon

I've been using 2:15 to print t-shirts and mugs for my store since May 2019. They have printed hundreds of items for me with very few problems. My customers have been happy and I find the process simple to manage. The only thing they could do better is to invest more in communication, occasionally I have had to chase up emails, but I know they are invested in putting out great quality printing.

Everest Dream

I worked with Two Fifteen throughout September 2020 on a limited edition charity t-shirt. Despite some initial worries on my half they came through and delivered over 165 t-shirts to customers of mine all over the UK and further afield. There was a hold up on certain shipping times, but this was more to do with stock issued from the suppliers for the particular brand of t-shirt I used. All in all, I am more than happy with the print quality and the service provided. Tom always communicated with me and responded to my messages, which helped to put my mind at ease. They even sent out a new t-shirt to a customer whose t-shirt was discovered to have a print fault. Would I use Two Fifteen again in the future for my business and printing needs? Yes I would have to say I would.

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I ordered some coasters and they came in a reasonable time and the quality was excellent. I have also found the customer service to be very helpful. They got back to me right away and helped correct some issues I had. It is nice to see some things made in Europe because I do a lot of shipping there. I know there are a lot of bad reviews from August and perhaps they are turning their problems around. I hope so. I have had only good experiences and I like the products they make.

ellerae

Andy is great at communicating back.
They offer lovely products most POD don't offer. I would like their products on my shop in the future.

artichokeface

After reading the reviews on here of late, with the understandable issues that 99% of POD partners are having with postage, I still decided to stick with Two15. I have always had very quick replies from them and ordered a sample shirt today and am very happy not only with the colouring, and quality of the print but a professional-looking logo.
Andy has always been helpful to my needs and has assured me that once this covid 19 nightmare is over, for every industry things will be back to normal.
I am definitely still going to work with two15 in the future. My items only took 16 days to deliver, and after reading some of the big boys reviews of up to 2 months I am chuffed with that to say the least.

Previous 1 3 4 5