TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

by TxtCart

Human Powered SMS Cart Recovery, Text Marketing and Analytics

Lives Upgrade

i had a question about this app's operation Charlotte was very friendly and helpful i can't wait to start using it when i am ready to start running ads

May 16, 2021

We’re really glad we could assist and get you up and running! Looking forward to much success together.

beauteta

really helpful app and easily set up and the customer service answered all of my questions in seconds

March 4, 2021

Really glad we could provide assistance and get you up and running easily! If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out :)

SilkoBrush

A friend recommended this to after SMSbump was not working well, and so far TXTCART has been amazing! It has made me thousands in sales I am very satisfied :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind words chris! It’s been a pleasure working with your brands and were happy to continue servicing you while building our relationship!

Creative Lighters

I decided to try TXTcart after a friend recommended it to me because SMSBump wasn't working well...it was a great decision! TXTcart is much better than SMSbump!! It has generated me thousands of dollars in sales and it works amazing!

February 26, 2021

Thank you, and amazing results so far! Definitely excited for what the future holds!

- Kyle from TxtCart

Infinity Lighter

Great app, helping my store tons and bringing in more and more sales, I highly recommend this for anyone looking to easily increase their revenue

February 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Keep up the great work with SMS :).

- TxtCart Support

Purifid

The most efficient txt marketing app to use when launching a new store! We recommend txtcart for anyone that's launching a business on Shopify.

February 22, 2021

Thanks Dylan! Pleasure working with you!

Melodi's Belles and Beaus

This app may not have been a good fit for our store (we aren't allowed to offer discounts on certain items at certain times of the year), but the customer service in answering all my questions was amazing. If this is a good fit for your store, I'd highly recommend for the awesome customer service.

February 18, 2021

Glad you found the support helpful Melanie. Looking forward to reconnecting once the feature set is flushed out for your specific needs! Best of luck until then :)

- Kyle from TxtCart

Relix Mask

My team loves this app. This app has really helped push up my conversion rate and is so easy to use Their customers service is amazing, super efficient and easy to get contact with. Highly recommend!!!

February 16, 2021

We’re so glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing your awesome results. We look forward to continuing to build our relationship!

nightvisionscope123

I would definitely use this over and over again. I recommend everyone who is in search for SMS marketing, we have increase our sales 30% just by using this app
Can't recommend this app enough

February 7, 2021

Awesome results keep up the great work! We’re glad to be a part of your success with SMS marketing and Cart recovery.

Flaym Apparel

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I could not set up and the support team helped me through it all in a short space of time
This app is super user friendly and it has everything I needed!

February 6, 2021

We’re glad we could assist! If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to reach out to us over live chat or support@txtcartapp.com and we’ll be sure to take care of it swiftly.

- TxtCart Support