TxtCart Plus+ SMS Marketing

Text Marketing, SMS Cart Recovery and Analytics Powered by AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

National Body Armor

We had 80% of our carts abandon and in the first month or so with TxtCart they have recovered over $7,000 for us. These are customers that want the product that need that final nudge. In most cases they would not have come back. Best of all I get to watch the bot conversations. We tried this manually and it failed. These guys are great.

June 9, 2022

Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence! We look forward to continuing to work closely to optimize your store on TxtCart even further :)

Kyle from TxtCart

Ethos

Great app - super easy to leave yoyur text messaging software on autopilot and our ROIs are crazy! - WH

April 26, 2022

Thanks for choosing TxtCart Will! We look forward to continuing to service your store and providing top-notch support

Chula Beauty

This is a very excellent app for anyone getting into SMS marketing! They keep updating and adding new features. They make everything super user-friendly and easy to use.

January 26, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us your experience! Glad you’re loving the service.

- TxtCart Team

Ginger & Honey

New to this app and really excited to see how it goes! Customer service reps are ON POINT!!! Very helpful! The rates are also very affordable for small businesses.

October 22, 2021

We are equally excited to have you! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can further assist with any inquiries.

AdoraPaws

My favourite app for SMS Abandonment recovery. There's more features I haven't explored yet but the way I use it is pretty much set and forget. Highly Recommend.

July 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Do be sure to let us know if there’s any further way we can support your shop!

- TxtCart Support

Linen Mart

Highly recommended, this app is probably one of my favorite so far. I used so many apps in the past and this one is the best!

June 28, 2021

We appreciate the kind words, and are glad to hear you think so highly off the service! Keep crushing it.

Phimagi

Good app, I didn't manage to make any sales unfortunately with the app however, I will try it again another time!

June 26, 2021

We’re glad to have been a small part of your store and look forward to working together again!

- TxtCart Support

Lives Upgrade

i had a question about this app's operation Charlotte was very friendly and helpful i can't wait to start using it when i am ready to start running ads

May 16, 2021

We’re really glad we could assist and get you up and running! Looking forward to much success together.

- Charlotte from TxtCart

beauteta

really helpful app and easily set up and the customer service answered all of my questions in seconds

March 4, 2021

Really glad we could provide assistance and get you up and running easily! If you need anything don’t hesitate to reach out :)

- Charlotte from TxtCart

SilkoBrush

A friend recommended this to after SMSbump was not working well, and so far TXTCART has been amazing! It has made me thousands in sales I am very satisfied :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks for the kind words chris! It’s been a pleasure working with your brands and were happy to continue servicing you while building our relationship!

- TxtCart Team