TxtCart SMS Marketing

TxtCart SMS Marketing

by TxtCart

Human-Powered Abandoned Cart Recovery & SMS Marketing

The Warehouse Family

IF YOU DONT USE THIS APP YOU ARE LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE!!!!!!!! they have made me around 9 k in sales so far love this system !!!!!!!!!

Posh Couture 14

very great with obtaining a sale that other wise may have been lost. I just love it and I don't have to keep up with the messages myself.

September 20, 2020

Awesome to hear how well it’s working for your store. We love working with your customers :)

- TxtCart Team

Gadget Tempo

I had an issue cancelling my account. I reached out to customer service on a Saturday and they exchanged a few emails with me and had the account cancelled in under 15 minutes.

Great customer service even when a customer is leaving them.

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We take care of all of our customers and we look forward to your starting your Pro Plan soon!

- TxtCart Support

Luxxly

TxtCart has been a game changer for our brand. It allows us to scale our advertising with the profits it generates and has been extremely user friendly to set up. Would recommend this app to any Shopify store looking to grow their revenue.

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much! We love working with you and your customers and cannot wait to continue building the relationship throughout the remainder of 2020 and beyond!

DGP High Performance

If you are looking for an easy non technical way to optimize your shopify store conversions then look no further! I downloaded TxtCart and I was up in running in less than 5 minutes! The best part... I recovered over $100 worth of sales that same day! You are losing big $$ if you haven't locked arms with TxtCart!

September 17, 2020

Thanks a bunch, Ryan! Glad you feel so strongly and were able to share that with the wider community. Keep crushing it!

Legit Passion ™

Freakin fantastic, unique in a way that customers feel human is texting them hope the price is bit cheaper

September 16, 2020

Amazing! Super glad to hear how well it's working for your brand! The pricing definitely helps to provide a fantastic ROI relative to other options out there :)

- TxtCart Team

Oralex-Official

This app really helped me recover carts better than other SMS apps out there( you know which one). I mean this intelligent AI thing actually works wonders.

September 8, 2020

We are so glad to hear how well it's working for you over other alternatives!

- TxtCart Success

Bombshell Curves

This app is AMAZING! I made a sale that was an abandoned cart within one hour of installing this app. You also can see the conversations that they have with your customers on the dashboard. I love how you can customize responses to match your brand. The monthly price is way cheaper than similar texting apps and you get more features. Plus, their customer service is speedy quick with responding. You guys just got a lifetime customer :)

September 8, 2020

Amazing testimony thanks so much for sharing and keep up the awesome work :)

HIIT gear

I was sceptical at first but this app has proven to be one of the greatest additions to the store. The recovery rate of 23% after few days of usage. With a good free plan, this app is a perfect choice for both beginner and proficient level of dropshipping.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we can exceed expectations and service your store at such a high level. Keep up the awesome work and we’ll keep recovering those lost sales!

- Hunter from TxtCart

luxcharge

I usually do not write reviews, but this is just AMAZING! I have used other SMS tools in the past and nothing compares to TxtCart. The conversational aspect of the SMS is genius and converts better than a standard abandoned cart flow that I have seen from other apps. The app is quite straightforward and easy to set up.

The support was also quick to answer any questions I had. TxtCart will be my go-to SMS marketing app in the future.

5/5 experience so far!

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much for the outstanding review and kinds words. It means a lot to empower our merchants in changing how commerce is done :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8