TxtCart SMS Marketing

TxtCart SMS Marketing

by TxtCart

SMS Abandoned Cart Recovery & Text Message Marketing

Super Antioxidants

Highly recommend! Easy and quick install, awesome support and really cool process for recovering carts and making sales!!

The Toy Collections

Lovely app! Super effective at recovering abandoned carts. Made us $1837.43 in sales in the 14 day free trial and over 183,700% ROI!!!

chaserbrand.com

Kyle and Hunter have been outstanding to work with and all the app itself has done is over-perform and exceed expectations. I have to admit I was hesitant about sending SMS notifications for abandoned carts, especially using an AI component, but the ROI has been amazing, and the flexibility the team has shown in providing unique responses (and the timely fashion for which they respond to my requests) has been impressive. I am excited to see what SMS campaigns will do for us.
Highly recommend.

Philip,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It means a lot to our team! We've been blow away by the amount of success that your store has been having with TxtCart thus far and we couldn't be happier for you and your business! As always, don't hesitate to reach back out to us with any concerns or growth questions you might have.

Melitza's Closet

This app caught my attention and stood out from the rest. Very cool that they use real humans to text. Never seen anything like this before :) Only took 2 minutes to set up which is a plus

February 19, 2020

Glad to hear that the signup process was a breeze for you! Thank you for the review and we think SMS marketing is pretty cool too :)

Catwalk Socks

I am extremely satisfied with this app! The support is fantastic and I will definitely recommend to people I know.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to be working with your store!

The Dirty Tomato

Lovely app and team! Helped me straight away with my question and got to texting my customers quickly! First few texts resulted in a sale and I couldn't be happier!!

February 19, 2020

We're glad you're enjoying everything! Don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any further questions.

Honey & Spice All Things Nice

Simple and useful app to be honest. I was using a competitor app previously who wasn't very responsible/responsive... After signing up I was contacted by Kyle/Hunter from this app team and set up a call the next day to confirm if everything was fine and if we faced any issues.

Really like the free trial/free forever options but the paid plan is where you make the money 100%. Avg 23% conversion rates on abandoned carts with sms is so good I'm very happy. I would like to see more customization in their sms campaigns but they assured me they actively launch updates and features to accomodate. Interface is also very pretty and clean.

Also for those who are not clear on charges (I was not clear) - You get charged $35 after the free trial and that covers up to 1,000 msgs which is great. Should you go over that for campaigns and/or abandoned carts, you get charged the difference in tiers. Very simple and fair :)

Good App overall.

February 15, 2020

We appreciate this awesome review! We have enjoyed working with your brand and have taken your points into consideration :) If you have any other suggestions/comments or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to our support team - support@txtcartapp.com

- TxtCart Customer Success

Lae Goodies

App does what it says, has very generous free version which I love. Will be upgrading to Pro Plan soon!!

February 13, 2020

Great feedback! Be sure to reach out to Hunter, our Customer Success Manager if you need any help upgrading, want to talk features or have any questions!

- TxtCart Support Team

B-More Cosmetics

Thank you TxtCart team for the amazing support and fluid on-boarding process. So far my experience has been nothing short of perfect!

February 13, 2020

We're very happy that you found the onboarding process smooth, direct and simple Brandon. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to working together :)

- Kyle from TxtCart

Western Rocky Apparel

TxtCart has been doing wonders for my store with not only helping recover all of those abandoned carts, but also allowing me to reach my customer base in a more-personalized way by using the campaign system. I'm excited to see what else the team comes up with to help me grow my brand!

February 9, 2020

Awesome to hear! We're glad to see you're using the campaign system to reach out to your customer base. We think it's very important to give customers a personalized experience!

-Hunter from TxtCart