Form in Emails
Write reviews from inside emails. Skip opening a link and further increase your review conversion rate.
Score reviews automatically using Sentiment Analysis and moderate reviews based on the AI scores. Grab keyword data from reviews.
Add custom questions to each product and get stronger, more detailed reviews. Add filters and do analysis based on this data.
About U‑KOMI Review Marketing Tool
U-KOMI is a review marketing tool that will help you grow your EC site using the power of reviews.
In-mail Forms (Dynamic Email)
You can show the review request form inside emails for supported mailers. This skips the step of requiring the user to open a new page and further increases your review rate.
AI Analysis (Automation)
By using Sentiment Analysis each review gets a score based on their review text and you can automatically publish reviews based on these settings. Also by grabbing certain keywords from the review text you can automatically generate useful data from the reviews.
Custom Questions (Additional Fields)
You can add custom questions to each product and get stronger, more detailed reviews. You can also use filters and do analysis based on these custom questions.
More U-KOMI Features
- Product & Site Reviews
- Pictures in Reviews
- Customize Review Request Emails
- Review Page Customizations
- Review Response (Respond to reviews & show response on shop)
- Google Search Results Review Data Sync (Show stars in results)
- Google PLA Review Data Sync (show stars in Google Shopping)
- LINE Sync (gather reviews via LINE)
- SNS Share (Facebook, Twitter, LINE)
- Q&A Feature (Show Q&A data per product)
There is a free plan and for a limited time you can try out paid-for plans with a free trial. Try out U-KOMI today! Feel free to reach out to U-KOMI Support with any questions.
Pricing 30-day free trial
100 Monthly Orders
In-Mail Review Submission
500 Monthly Orders
Google Search Result Sync
Google PLA Sync
(FB, Twitter, LINE)
1,000 Monthly Orders
Review Page Customizations
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.