uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping | Reviews

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

KITA Fragrances

This app has made my life so much easier. The waybill printouts with my company logo make my business look next level, automatically having dimensions and weight calculated makes the process so easy, and the customer service is impeccable! Thank you, uAfrica!

GCR Suppliers

Great service with all you need for local shipping. Well done uAfrica for providing me with all i need.

Holistic Organix

This app automates the entire shipping process, adding new features all the time, leaving me with more time to do the FUN stuff in my business! Well done and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Pollywiggles

The app is very simple and convenient to use. Didn't take me long to figure out how to work the system.

Blackbeard's Den

Great product! Seamless integration and great functionality. A bit of a learning curve but simple enough once you have the hang of it

Tiled

If you are in South Africa, this APP is a MUST... Not only is shipping more affordable, but fulfilling is EASY, FAST and LEGIT. Tracking? DONE! Regional Rates? DONE! Support? DONE - Just get it, its worth it.

Hype

UAfrica has been an integral part of our business operations and we can not thank them enough for their excellent service and a rock-solid platform. Service is fast and professional whenever we have a query.

SKWE

I wouldn't be able to run my business without Uafrica. Selling many small value items without integration and without waybills being automatically filled in with my customers delivery addresses would take way too much time to make my business feasible. Courier rates feeding through to my customers on the front end allow me to give the correct price to my customers depending on where they live. Because Uafrica are affiliated to a number of South African couriers, you have the option to choose the best priced courier for a specific route, potentially saving you money. I can't wait for international couriering to be offered so I can sell to other countries using their fulfilment - that might be the game changer for South African online stores. Their support is very helpful. One thing to remember is that Uafrica are a conduit that connects you to the courier without needing an account with the courier directly. They are not the courier. You pay Uafrica and nobody else. Being a client of Uafrica is like having potentially 3 to 5 different courier company accounts, depending on the destination of your packages. They will connect with the courier company directly if there are any issues but it will be faster to take up any issues directly with the courier first. I am very pleased with Uafrica and have no problem with referring people who want to run an online store and want to free up time to actually run their business and not worry and hassle with courier pricing and filling out of waybills either manually or electronically. There might be teething issues that you need to iron out when first integrating the app, but give it some time, you won't regret it. Super chuffed

Magalies Citrus Online

We are using uAfrica for 3 years shipping our concentrate juices to our clients and competition winners. uAfrica is the best eCommerce tool built to streamline order fulfilment and shipping processes. It is so easy to work on the platform, generate quotes from multiple couriers and their support team is fast and efficient. You dont struggle to get hold of their support team! The app is user friendly and in this 3 years we could see it grow more and more and even BETTER everytime! Shipping with uAfrica feels like a breeze! Its saves us time and money! We can't wait to see what the future holds for uAfrica! Well done! Regards Team Magalies Citrus

Decor Handles

uAfrica has made ecommerce so much easier for us as everything on our shopify website is integrated. Fullfillment of orders has never been easier. An excellent shipping app saving you time and money.