uAfrica Shipping Solution

Smart Shipping and Order Management Solution in South Africa

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Magalies Citrus Online

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We are using uAfrica for 3 years shipping our concentrate juices to our clients and competition winners. uAfrica is the best eCommerce tool built to streamline order fulfilment and shipping processes. It is so easy to work on the platform, generate quotes from multiple couriers and their support team is fast and efficient. You dont struggle to get hold of their support team! The app is user friendly and in this 3 years we could see it grow more and more and even BETTER everytime! Shipping with uAfrica feels like a breeze! Its saves us time and money! We can't wait to see what the future holds for uAfrica! Well done! Regards Team Magalies Citrus

Decor Handles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

uAfrica has made ecommerce so much easier for us as everything on our shopify website is integrated. Fullfillment of orders has never been easier. An excellent shipping app saving you time and money.

i am boho

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The combination of UAfrica and Shopify is super powerful. It really helps with saving costs over the long-term as it teaches you that each courier company has strengths and weaknesses and when to use them for what application. It's genius. The support from UAfrica in particular is reliable and efficient.

Hydro Veggie Hydroponics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Uafrica is quite simple to use, i use it with shopify its got all the features you need and the technical support is great too.

Blades and Outdoor

Location South Africa

Great company to work with.
Their communication between us and the dedicated couriers are great.
On time payments as well.

Mieke Lashes

Time spent using app About 1 year

When I started my small business I tried various shipping methods with multiple couriers, which involved time consuming admin and endless issues. uAfrica has made my life so much easier!

Madz Nail & Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is amazing to bring all my orders together and shipping with uAfrica is an amazing experience. better pricing, amazing aftersales sapport. I could not ask for a better shipping app.

Dudu Baba Company

Location South Africa

We purposefully moved over to Shopify so that we could use the uAfrica app. uAfrica have been a lifesaver! Their service is great and the integration with Shopify has saved us hours of admin! Can highly recommend.

ZuZanna’s Wild African Warehouse

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using Shopify for my online shop for just over 3 years. It is excellent software, very intuitive and easy to use. I love the fact that I can build and maintain my own store. The front-end is very user friendly and I have received many compliments for the ease of use and navigation of my online shop. I strongly recommend Shopify to any new entrepreneur that would like to start selling and get an online presence.

Outdoordeals.co.za

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Always great service and very convenient syncing. Very happy to use them and probably wouldn't change at all.