uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping | Reviews

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

Hydro Veggie Hydroponics

Uafrica is quite simple to use, i use it with shopify its got all the features you need and the technical support is great too.

Blades and Outdoor

Great company to work with.
Their communication between us and the dedicated couriers are great.
On time payments as well.

Mieke Lashes

When I started my small business I tried various shipping methods with multiple couriers, which involved time consuming admin and endless issues. uAfrica has made my life so much easier!

Madz Nail & Beauty

This app is amazing to bring all my orders together and shipping with uAfrica is an amazing experience. better pricing, amazing aftersales sapport. I could not ask for a better shipping app.

Dudu Baba Company

We purposefully moved over to Shopify so that we could use the uAfrica app. uAfrica have been a lifesaver! Their service is great and the integration with Shopify has saved us hours of admin! Can highly recommend.

ZuZanna’s Wild African Warehouse

I have been using Shopify for my online shop for just over 3 years. It is excellent software, very intuitive and easy to use. I love the fact that I can build and maintain my own store. The front-end is very user friendly and I have received many compliments for the ease of use and navigation of my online shop. I strongly recommend Shopify to any new entrepreneur that would like to start selling and get an online presence.

Outdoordeals.co.za

Always great service and very convenient syncing. Very happy to use them and probably wouldn't change at all.

LuckyCat

This service is amazing and has saved me so much time and money! Customer service has always been good, especially on the technical side. It is also great that I can pick between couriers.

OhLayHair

I use uAfrica to ship my orders to clients. Linking it with my shopify has honestly made my life soooo much easier. I love the app, I love its convenience. I love the variety of courier companies available at the click of a button.

JungleAquatics

uAfrica is a MUST for any e-commerce business in South Africa wishing to scale and streamline its logistical operations. It took us some time to make the change, ever since, our business increased over and over. The value this company brings to your business is priceless. We will never go back to the "old way" of doing logictics. Well done team uAfrica!!