uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping | Reviews

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

JungleAquatics

uAfrica is a MUST for any e-commerce business in South Africa wishing to scale and streamline its logistical operations. It took us some time to make the change, ever since, our business increased over and over. The value this company brings to your business is priceless. We will never go back to the "old way" of doing logictics. Well done team uAfrica!!

Maverick Sales

I have had great all round service from uAfrica for the last few years that I have been using them. Thank you to the support staff for always responding in a timeous manner.

Artclub and Friends

LOVE YOU GUYS! Please integrate internally shipping soon :( would be a game changer! But the local shipping option has been game changer for us :) thanks uAfrica!

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist

Been using uAfrica for 3+years I love it, does everything I need to run an e-commerce business, with minimum admin.
Support is awesome and staff super friendly
www.zweep.co.za

OneCent Africa

Fantastic, reliable service provider! Extremely easy to use & understand.
Not a single issue so far, as opposed to other courier services previously used! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks uAfrica!

Cable5

The product feed is super slow and not responsive at time. This is designed for small stores with 40k less products.

February 1, 2021

We're so sorry to hear that you are not happy with our app. We try to offer our customers a truly seamless fulfillment experience to make their order processing, fulfillment and shipping as simple as possible.

Martin West Designs

No accountability, we get pushed from uafrica to courier and both blame the other, if you are going to have companies that do your deliveries you need to be accountable.

Kairos Originals

I received such great support and service from Aubrey at uAfrica! Made this whole overwhelming experiencing so seemless. He was patient and calm and went through the steps slowly and made sure i understood. Happy to use Africa!!

Medical Practice Consulting Store

Integration is easy and the app does what it needs to. The only thing required is for the app to handle overseas delivery as well. Spoken to all three the courier companies used by UAfrica and they all do overseas delivery, why not make this available, this will boost my sales.

Chessafrica.co.za

Uafrica has not only improved my business but have saved me time and money !! Very happy with their service and easy system. Recommend to any online business !!