uAfrica Shipping Solution

uAfrica Shipping Solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.7)
3.7
March 17, 2021

This service is amazing and has saved me so much time and money! Customer service has always been good, especially on the technical side. It is also great that I can pick between couriers.

LuckyCat
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 17, 2021

I use uAfrica to ship my orders to clients. Linking it with my shopify has honestly made my life soooo much easier. I love the app, I love its convenience. I love the variety of courier companies available at the click of a button.

OhLayHair
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 17, 2021

uAfrica is a MUST for any e-commerce business in South Africa wishing to scale and streamline its logistical operations. It took us some time to make the change, ever since, our business increased over and over. The value this company brings to your business is priceless. We will never go back to the "old way" of doing logictics. Well done team uAfrica!!

JungleAquatics
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 17, 2021

I have had great all round service from uAfrica for the last few years that I have been using them. Thank you to the support staff for always responding in a timeous manner.

Maverick Sales
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
March 17, 2021

LOVE YOU GUYS! Please integrate internally shipping soon :( would be a game changer! But the local shipping option has been game changer for us :) thanks uAfrica!

Artclub and Friends
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 17, 2021

Been using uAfrica for 3+years I love it, does everything I need to run an e-commerce business, with minimum admin.
Support is awesome and staff super friendly
www.zweep.co.za

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 17, 2021

Fantastic, reliable service provider! Extremely easy to use & understand.
Not a single issue so far, as opposed to other courier services previously used! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks uAfrica!

OneCent Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 12, 2021

The product feed is super slow and not responsive at time. This is designed for small stores with 40k less products.

Cable5
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Bob Group (Pty) Ltd replied February 1, 2021

We're so sorry to hear that you are not happy with our app. We try to offer our customers a truly seamless fulfillment experience to make their order processing, fulfillment and shipping as simple as possible.

July 14, 2020

No accountability, we get pushed from uafrica to courier and both blame the other, if you are going to have companies that do your deliveries you need to be accountable.

Martin West Designs
Time spent using app: About 4 years
February 21, 2020

I received such great support and service from Aubrey at uAfrica! Made this whole overwhelming experiencing so seemless. He was patient and calm and went through the steps slowly and made sure i understood. Happy to use Africa!!

Kairos Originals