uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping | Reviews

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

Maverick Sales

I have had great all round service from uAfrica for the last few years that I have been using them. Thank you to the support staff for always responding in a timeous manner.

Artclub and Friends

LOVE YOU GUYS! Please integrate internally shipping soon :( would be a game changer! But the local shipping option has been game changer for us :) thanks uAfrica!

Zweep Procurement and Distribution Specialist

Been using uAfrica for 3+years I love it, does everything I need to run an e-commerce business, with minimum admin.
Support is awesome and staff super friendly
www.zweep.co.za

OneCent Africa

Fantastic, reliable service provider! Extremely easy to use & understand.
Not a single issue so far, as opposed to other courier services previously used! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks uAfrica!

Kairos Originals

I received such great support and service from Aubrey at uAfrica! Made this whole overwhelming experiencing so seemless. He was patient and calm and went through the steps slowly and made sure i understood. Happy to use Africa!!

Chessafrica.co.za

Uafrica has not only improved my business but have saved me time and money !! Very happy with their service and easy system. Recommend to any online business !!

Zebrafreight Shop

The app is very good we are running courier express from Johannesburg to Gaberone and we would like to be included as one of service providers.Thai is providing transport service by road between JNB/GBE

Ehealthsolutions

Excellent customer service from uAfrica especially Jenn, for all the assistance you gave me..

4x4toys

Hi Team uAfrica

Your product has made our life as a small Ecommerce startup a lot easier !
We love the integration you offer with Pricecheck and BidorBuy and it makes it a breeze to list of these platforms.
It was very easy to setup and we also love how easy it was to automate our shipping with our current courier : TheCourierGuy.
Great product and a very affordable cost.
Keep up the great work and thank you to Jenn for her time assisting us with queries.

The 4x4andmore Team

Cantomart Sa

One of the best Apps and a (MUST) for any South African eCommerce business. Extremely easy to use, ingenious and drive both customer satisfaction + profits to the business.
Love it!