uAfrica Shipping

uAfrica Shipping | Reviews

by uAfrica Technologies (Pty) Ltd

Smart Shipping Solutions in South Africa.

Wishwatch

Fantastic app,visit my store www.wishwatch.co.za

Nutriverse Sa

Best App ever made! Whoever gives this less than 5 stars is a clown

Dnj Store

I like it a lot,
with this app you can fulfill your customer's order by only 3 to 4 clicks.

Oobakool

Been using this app for a while now and it is reliable and extremely useful, simple and does what it says. Working with the team at uAfrica is actually the hidden gem in this deal. They are always responsive and consider your business' needs. As a South African Shopify store owner you should seriously consider doing yourself and your store a big favour and get connected to uAfrica. It's a no-brainer. Thank you guys for this app and your continued support and enthusiasm towards our business.

Morethandiecast Co Za

Super App, Making multichannel sales such a Breeze!. Thank you!

Legion Health

Best App ever made. Such a time saver. Update:
Been using the App for a few years now and its been a life saver. literally saves a salary. I have only had brilliant service from them. Couriers can let you down which is understandable. I don't feel this is Uafricas fault and they do assist with getting it sorted out. Fees do work out cheaper than using a courier directly. even if it was more expensive, it would be fine just because of the time I save not having to get quotes and fill in waybills.

Scuba 22

Since installing this app we have very quickly moved up to the highest membership level as the savings we have garnered in courier fees through its implication are MASSIVE! :-) We are saving thousands each month on courier costs by utilising the UAfrica shipping solution.

Plus booking shipments and processing waybills is done in just a few easy clicks, the app imports all your waybill and shipping info from Shopify, plus it compares the rates of multiple couriers and you simply choose the cheapest one! We used to spend hours each day capturing waybill info and this now only takes a few seconds...

ITS AMAZING!! :-)
Thanks to the team for creating such a cool app! :-)

Innofes Energy

A great must have marketing platform.

Alexander
www.innofesenergy.com

Peg World

A great product thank you guys. It was so easy to integrate into bidorbuy with certain rules applying. The support team is awesome! It makes life so easy

Toys And Parties Sa

This app is amazing and so quick and easy to set up.

I thought it would take me weeks to add all the items from my Shopify store to Bid or Buy and it only took about an hour.

The staff are amazing and extremely patient (a big thank you to Jenn)

Well done on this amazing app!

Toys and Parties